What do you think about the movie Avengers Infinity War?

WARNING (spoilers)

So, some of my friends didn't like how half of the avengers died (some even freaked out in the hall lol) Spiderman, black panther, doctor strange, everyone was expecting more movies with them.
And, what about the captain marvel post credits scene?What do you think about the movie Avengers Infinity War?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't expect the ending to go the way it did

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought it was pretty good. I doubt eveyone that died is gonna stay dead though. There most likely gonna find away to bring them back or do some kind of reset. Remember how dr. strange told stark he would let spiderman and him die to protect the stone and then later looked at all the future possible outcomes finding out there's 1 where they win then when stark is about to die dr. strange gives up the stone? I feel like he knows something we don't which is why he gave it up so easily. Maybe im thinking about it to much but it seems possible to me. And also in universes like this there seems to always be a way to bring people back but I don't know.

• I don't think there would be any bringing backs tho. Yeah, my thoughts were the same on that 1 possibility.
      Anyway, doctor could've just reverse back time on thanos to the time he didn't had any infinity stones

• Things could be reversed either by Thanos or if any of the remaining Avengers got hold of the glove and all of the infinity stones. I have a feeling something like will happen and Stark will be a key figure in this. Stark is also "cursed by knowledge" like Thanos and I agree that Dr. Strange was suddenly quick to hand off the stone when Strark's life was in danger. Specially when he only saw one outcome where they would win. I sadly left the cinema too early so didn't see the after credit bit, but I'm sure there will be a twist.