Has anyone ever reached out to a celebrity online and they personally replied?

I had two girls from Globe Trekker reply to me, and I had Alice Cooper read two of my emails on his radio show.
  • Yes (name the celebrity)
  • No

1210

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've had a couple celebrities on Twitter.
    Derek Theler, Jean-Luc Bilodeau, and Tahj Mowery from the TV show "Baby Daddy" replied to and retweeted some of my tweets during a live chat while watching the show.
    Jonathan Sadowski from the TV show "Young & Hungry" also responded to my tweet during a live chat.
    Laina (The Overly Attached Girlfriend) liked one of my tweets while live chatting about "Grease: Live!".
    The band We The Kings also replied to me once.

I'm not sure if it counts, but I've interacted with a couple cast members on the FineBros' React channel.
    One of the guys has liked and replied to my tweets twice. Another I used to chat with pretty regularly and even video chatted.

I've also had several Youtubers like a comment on Instagram or respond on Youtube.

Really cool about Alice Cooper!
    None of my celebrity interactions are anything special but it's still cool when they take time to respond to their fans.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had Beartooth respond to be after I tried to book them for a gig. Scheduling conflicts prevented the arrangement from working, but still.

I also posted a Facebook post years ago about how Emma Stone was my WCW and somehow she saw it and replied to my post. It was here because it was a verified profile! She said she hopes to meet me one day to take me on a date!

Been in love with that woman ever since. I mean I already thought she was amazing... But still!