So, what are your thoughts on Marvels Infinity war (potential spoilers ahead read at your own risk)?

So, what are your thoughts on Marvels Infinity war (potential spoilers ahead read at your own risk)?By all means write as much as you want about the topic lol. I warned people about spoilers in the heading so, lets go at it. thoughts? theories? favorite parts/lines?

I'll say this, I'm surprised who they "killed" off in the movie. I know a lot of people were calling out that CAP was going to die but nope.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• I think the 4 strongest heroes in the movies were Thor, iron Man, scarlet witch and strange. I think strange should've stayed on Earth and teamed with cap and the gang in wakanda. they could've killed Thanos easily. Was really impressed by how strong iron Man has gotten from age of Ultron to infinity war... although he stood no chance to Thanos he's probably the only human who could hold his own for like 5 minutes against Thanos lol... Quill was an idiot. Loved the movie tho, it was sad though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't watched it and never will

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes