So, what are your thoughts on Marvels Infinity war (potential spoilers ahead read at your own risk)?

So, what are your thoughts on Marvels Infinity war (potential spoilers ahead read at your own risk)?By all means write as much as you want about the topic lol. I warned people about spoilers in the heading so, lets go at it. thoughts? theories? favorite parts/lines?

I'll say this, I'm surprised who they "killed" off in the movie. I know a lot of people were calling out that CAP was going to die but nope.

02