Why do we continue to give our money to Hollywood?

I took my kids to see Avengers Infinity War today. I consider myself a Marvel fan, but not a superfan. I can't tell you the names of all the characters, but I generally enjoy myself for 2-3 hours while watching the show. Infinity War was different, though. It was dumb. I mean just flat-out stupid. With the snap of his fingers, Thanos is able to kill half the universe? Really? Spider man, and Black Panther, and Groot, and Peter Quill... I'm really supposed to believe they're all dead? This will all be undone in the first five minutes of the next Avengers movie, which means this entire movie was a waste of time. I'm tired of paying for absolute shit. Why do we continue to give our money to Hollywood?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, the plot line is screwed, and some people who enjoy Star Wars movies also don’t like it (S. W.) much bc of the plot holes. But usually people do it for the adventure and thrills that the movie gives them, despite the plot, and for the characters. You could possibly go because of the feelings the movie gives you, for example, the laughter and bad ass scenes. Which can then make you feel as if you too, can do anything. The SFX’s, I also enjoy. I can spot the plot holes, but i usually don’t go to the movies for that particular reason, neither do I hone in on the flaws of the movie.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why people keep paying to watch crap in the theaters, when they can wait a month or 2 and watch it at home in their pj's on the couch.