Girls, male stripper or not for best friend’s bachelorette?

We’re going to a lake house this weekend and will be having a game night/pajama party on Thursday. Was thinking that would be the perfect opportunity to bring in male strippers. What do you girls think?

1819

Most Helpful Guy

• Why? I really don't understand why people would wanna pay to watch a person undress. If I watched a beautiful woman strip I would need sex and you know they ain't gonna touch you so. why ? Ok I will pay a woman to drive me crazy with lust so I can go to the toilet for a piss (wank) then feel stupid. And this before a wedding. It's wrong. Crazy. That marriage is like the whole thing. An cheap illusion. Last chance for a fuck I suppose

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Most of us don’t get turned on by male strippers. It’s just fun to look at. And they do let us touch their chests, or at least the bride does.

• I know what goes on and it's more than touching chests. And why would someone getting married want to touch another man's (tongue in cheek) chest.

• Well I’ve only seen a private male stripper once or twice and it was never more than just touching.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol why not? It's fun for all :) completely harmless too. Don't bother asking her fiancee, she doesn't need his permission and neither do you. Enjoy :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks!! I asked a friend who’s known her since childhood and she thinks she’d be down.

• No. His friends can spoil him however. As long as there's no cheating (kissing/sex) , guys and girls can enjoy their bachelor/bachelorette how they please

• No I don’t care what the guys do, he’s not my fiancé 😂 🤣