Are You Still In Shock From Infinity War?

After seeing Infinity War, I was thinking about it all day. Are you in shock too?
  • Yes
  • No
Or, were you sad, surprised by the ending, or mourning characters?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure there will be a twist since Dr. Strange only saw one way to win this and he was very quick to give up his stone when Starks life was threatened. Stark will be key into retrieving the glove with all the stones from Thanos, refers time and life happily ever to more and more sequels since we are talking about a multi billion business here... No way they kill off million of revenue and spoil any future fun for us. Not that our fun matters to them as long as they get paid. Sorry for the reality twist at the end. But I do think there will be an interesting twist in the near future. Can't wait! :)