Are You Still In Shock From Infinity War?

After seeing Infinity War, I was thinking about it all day. Are you in shock too?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Or, were you sad, surprised by the ending, or mourning characters?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure there will be a twist since Dr. Strange only saw one way to win this and he was very quick to give up his stone when Starks life was threatened. Stark will be key into retrieving the glove with all the stones from Thanos, refers time and life happily ever to more and more sequels since we are talking about a multi billion business here... No way they kill off million of revenue and spoil any future fun for us. Not that our fun matters to them as long as they get paid. Sorry for the reality twist at the end. But I do think there will be an interesting twist in the near future. Can't wait! :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• My niece is. She went to see it with her friends and I picked her up from the theatre and she still had tears in her eyes...

SPOILERS***************

I said, "who dies"? He has a crush on the guy that plays Bucky "The Winter Soldier" and she says "EVERYONE DIES!!!"

She was pretty bummed about it all. I haven't seen it yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well , yeah kinda , I've started behaving a bit differently since I saw that movie. I started giving people more cold shoulders. I can't get Enough of It , and I don't wanna wait another year until Captain Marvel đŸ˜­

1|0
    0|0
  • The only shock for me is that those trashy movies still sell.

0|1
    1|1
  • #teamthanos! Really he is the hero, look at what we are doing to this planet and the way it is heading. Check out the Georgia Guidestones and depopulation is a popular idea.
    Plus he's purple

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a good movie, but i wasn't in shock

1|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't call what I have shock, I would call it mourning…but Captain Marvel could still go back in time and save everyone. Infinity War might not even matter if Captain Marvel saves the day.

• I thought it was a big cop out

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a movie for me, so I'm not in shock

0|0
    0|0
  • Groot will die xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't want to watch marvel movies again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did it scar you for life? Or was it because it was bad?

• Show All
    • Everyone can't watch all movies.

• Sure you can.

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes