Should I continue watching Peaky Blinders?

I've started it and I finished the first season but I find it a little bit boring and I'm wondering if there's anything interesting coming next. Should I continue watching it?
Oh, and what other new series would you recommend me? Yesterday I finished La casa de papel and I LOVED IT. You should definitely watch it if you haven't yet!!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, the series gets better after season 1. You even get Tom Hardy as a character and the blonde girl gets replaced by a really beautiful brunette =).

• But does Grace come back in season 2? I know she'll die eventually but I saw some scenes on yt with her and Tom that weren't from season 1

• She's returning in season 3.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a nice series and it's normal to feel boring while watching it so keep watch it you most,,, just saying,