Have you ever had a crush on a video game/anime character? If so, then who was it?

He is my crush <3
Have you ever had a crush on a video game/anime character? If so, then who was it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Curi from fallout 4. Her eagerness to learn and understand while still wanting to use science in a positive way. Besides that... I don't think so.
    Oh and in runefactory4, the fairy girl and the girl with the ghost, can't remember names.
    Widowmaker is Dom af too so

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do cartoon characters count? Like... I had the biggest crush on Jake the American Dragon when I was younger and I have a crush on Tadashi from big hero 6

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• you have a nice taste..
    i kind of crushed on Astrid hofferson from how to train your dragon movie and TV series
    vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/.../332

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I remember a guy from my high school had a serious crush on Daphne from Dragon's Lair...

https://goo.gl/images/bMk3rB

0|0
    0|0
  • laura from x-men evolution, tayuya, kin, towa from exoverse, android 18, darth talon, majin 21, tayuya, vivian from one piece and nami, mission vao, shae vizsla, another from swtor who's name escapes me, jean, kitty from x-men, evolution storm from the x-men anime, rogue from wolverine and the x-men, aries from sinbad, caulifla from dragon ball super, kefla, bulma before namak,

0|0
    0|0
  • Leon is pretty cool if you can look past his corny jokes.

I liked Kurisu Makise and Akame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oof. Many many many. Most notably Sinon from SAO thougj

0|0
    0|0
  • I seem to recall having had a crush on Garnet Til Alexandros XVII from Final Fantasy IX. I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • KOS-MOS from Xenosaga. Not sure why. Also maybe Rikku from FF X-2

0|0
    0|0
  • Triss from the witcher among many others 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Ukio and shampoo from ranma 1/2

0|0
    0|0
  • No that’s impossible.