What's a band, genre or type of music you loved when you were younger but can no longer stand?

For me it's basically anything released in the 90s, with the exception of Radiohead. Grunge bands make me cringe nowadays.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually none. As matter of fact I don't having something specific in mind, but I must admit I am no longer listening to Britney Spears for example. You are 18, when I was 14 her albums were huge hits back then. Maybe also Cradle Of Filth, but I do listen to metal music from time to time.
    Basically, 80s and 90s Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Alternative Rock, etc... are my favorites. I still listen to most of the hit songs back then.
    Again, I say, most of them, not all of them.
    Music is good anytime for me as for it helps me think.
    If you want to check one of my best albums, it is:

Mad Season by Matchbox20

I have the original disc, and, play it from first to end without skipping any song.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Rihanna’s old songs (like S&M and Rude Boy etc.), I didn’t know English so I never knew what I was singing but now when I look back at it I can’t help but cringe

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah the really grungy, standard kind of rock/hard rock... I tend to call it "butt-rock" lol

I had moments in high school where I listened to some of these bands, but no more! It's just not me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Three days grace is the only band I can think of haha

I actually still enjoy most of the music I liked back then. Yeah my music has gotten better but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the old stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to like pop punk. Not anymore. Every once in a while an old band will come on and I'll be like, "awesome! Haven't heard this is years!"

I used to listen to Rihanna and Katy Perry but now they just suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was young I liked pop. It wasn't for a long time, I didn't know better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh nineties music. It was fun for nostalgia but it got old quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I listen to a little of everything. Depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. In terms of music, I've only expanded in the genres I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • dubstep 😔 I've grown to truly understand that it's cancer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pop music

0|0
    0|0
  • emo/punk I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuntry and Western

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock music

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn can't think of any

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i lick your foot?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I used to like opera when I was a kid, but that’s evolved to classical music and also metal, specifically folk or power metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • EDM lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Rap lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Pop. For the most part

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes