What's a band, genre or type of music you loved when you were younger but can no longer stand?

For me it's basically anything released in the 90s, with the exception of Radiohead. Grunge bands make me cringe nowadays.

515

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually none. As matter of fact I don't having something specific in mind, but I must admit I am no longer listening to Britney Spears for example. You are 18, when I was 14 her albums were huge hits back then. Maybe also Cradle Of Filth, but I do listen to metal music from time to time.
    Basically, 80s and 90s Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Alternative Rock, etc... are my favorites. I still listen to most of the hit songs back then.
    Again, I say, most of them, not all of them.
    Music is good anytime for me as for it helps me think.
    If you want to check one of my best albums, it is:

Mad Season by Matchbox20

I have the original disc, and, play it from first to end without skipping any song.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rihanna’s old songs (like S&M and Rude Boy etc.), I didn’t know English so I never knew what I was singing but now when I look back at it I can’t help but cringe