Would you go see a movie by yourself?

Would you ever go to see a movie at a movie theater by yourself? I've done it several times before and I have to say, I almost like it better than going with someone else. I like being able to arrive as early or late as I want, sit wherever I want, and just enjoy the movie with my snacks. lol

I've heard other people say they would never do this so I'm just curious what you think. Would you go see a movie at a theater by yourself? Why or why not?
Would you go see a movie by yourself?
  • Yes, I would go see a movie by myself. It wouldn't bother me.
  • No way! I would feel too embarrassed or awkward.
  • Other/See Results
    Vote C

3343

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly I do mostly all of the time, for the simple fact that my friends don't feel like watching that particular movie or they are too tired after work to watch it.
    So when am done from work, I just drive to the movie theater by myself, grab a ticket, a bottle of water, and just go enjoy that movie :-D

Otherwise, the voice inside my head would be shouting out loud:
    "what are you waiting for? Christmas?"

Cheers!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never gone to a movie by myself, but I've thought about it. I can never seem to find anyone who wants to go see the movies I want to go see. I can go see what I wanna see, I don't have to share my snacks, I don't have to worry about someone talking, and if it's an emotional movie, I don't have to worry about being judged if I cry. 😂