What's your favorite type of art?

There's op art, abstract, realistic, sketches, sculptures, paintings, etc. The list goes on and on.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Any kind of art is beautiful dear Musical Kitty Cat, but I would prefer the Abstract and Portrait paintings.
    The abstract art is one of my favorites as matter of fact because it shows loads of creativity and it is fun to just drown yourself into the painting, loosing yourself into many thoughts and ideas, another dimension.
    I have few drawings from back when I was a teenager. I used to draw abstract and face portrait using the pencil or black chalk then smudge with my fingers to color and fade effect.
    My fingers would turn into a big mess but totally worth it after being done!

How about you? What's your favorite type of art?

Most Helpful Girl

• Impressionism. Plus I have a beautiful Art Deco painting from the Twenties of faceless people at a cocktail party.