What TV series did you enjoy and then lost interest in later?

For me The Walking Dead. I liked the first season but I found the second season dragged on too much near the end of it and I lost interest. Haven’t watched it since.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Lost, TWD and game of thrones. The first one just fucked my mind in the second season when some actors I liked died for no reason. The other two are good series, but it just takes to long until the next season is coming out. I'm loosing my interest while waiting for the next season.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This Is Us.
    The very first episode was fantastic, there is a twist at the end that I wasn't expecting. But I think that the concept would have been better as a movie. Because now, 2 seasons in, it's not as interesting. I feel like they're dealing with the same drama every episode. But there's little cliffhangers that leave me wanting to continue to watch to find out the whole story.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Bleach. Too many episodes. same with Naruto.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost my interest in walking dead after the first two episodes. Very badly made. I barely finished the first season. Now I hear everywhere people lost their interest. They much have fucked u pretty bad. And it is no surprise. This show should have been over after three maximum four seasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barátok Közt
    It's a Hungarian TV show (the most watched TV show in Hungary) running since 1998 (now in it's 20th season). I started watching it when I was about 6 but as I got older, the more boring it got. I haven't watched it since 2016.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Walking Dead for me too. Never got past season 3.

2|0
    0|0
  • Bakugan.
    It was an anime that i used to watch when i was under 10 years old.
    Now that has happened, i find it quite odd that i find this anime... let us say... unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dear God, if you thought the second season was bad, definitely don't start watching again. The second season was a thriller compared to how trash that show has become at this point

1|0
    0|0
  • The Walking Dead as well. Jessica Jones, Prison Break (the new season).

1|0
    0|0
  • Gotham
    I really liked Battlestar Galactica at first, it then got weird however I enjoyed it

True Blood after the first season drains my soul of life

0|0
    0|0
  • The new Hawaii five o and also Person of Interest, they started to go off track and getting far fetched

0|0
    0|0
  • Prison break. Although the later seasons were decent none of them matched the intensity of first season.

0|0
    0|0
  • No screw walking dead. I stopped watching when Shane died. I like the Wire. I'm watching that. On season 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Iron fist I mean I thought it was going to be good but it was a big flop , also watch walking dead it gets better but yea second season was slow

0|0
    0|0
  • Sake for me, I wanna get back into season 6 but can't get over the hurdle of actually pressing play 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotham, I watched the first series and i just didn't care if it made series 2 or not. The plot and actor/actress was just too slow for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Legend of Korra. I had hoped it was as good as ATLA, but it seems Mike and Bryan decided to go all SJW with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walking dead as well, I liked it up to the governor season. But andrea finally died in that one. That was when I petered off with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arrested development. First 2 seasons are gold, 3rd is meh, 4th is 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • Sons of Anarchy show me the violence not the day after

0|0
    0|0
  • Walking dead no interest in it at all now

0|0
    0|0
  • The 100

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 24

• The Vampire Dairies
    The Originals
    Pretty Little Liars
    Teen Wolf
    Scream Queens
    Slasher

1|0
    0|0
  • The vampire diaries. I loved it at first. From season 1-3. I've watched these three seasons twice or thrice. But I lost my interest from season 4, when elena and damon got together. After that, no matter how hard I pushed myself to watch the remaining seasons, I just never could.

2|0
    0|0
  • Many. One of them being walking dead for me too. I just kind of gave up on it last season. Too many characters were killed off and I started losing interest in the story as it all just starting feeling dragged out.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Walking Dead, Orange is the new black, Mr Robot, The 100, I'm sure there is more but I have a bad memory sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Full House, after watching the entire series god knows how many times..

2|0
    0|0
  • Same. I watched TWD until Negan came in and gave up. Also, Once Upon A Time.

2|0
    0|0
  • Homeland, prison break, the vampire diaries, pretty little liars, and so on

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Gossip girl, kinda realized it is about gossips and trash lol -90210 is thousand times better !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Riverdale. The first season was decent, but the second season is just a mess

0|0
    0|0
  • The Good Place
    Like I like it but there’s better things to watch ya know

0|0
    0|0
  • Same, Walking Dead, but also Downton Abbey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotham and Wayward pines...

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire diaries

0|0
    0|0
  • The walking dead
    Once upon a time

0|0
    0|0