What TV series did you enjoy and then lost interest in later?

For me The Walking Dead. I liked the first season but I found the second season dragged on too much near the end of it and I lost interest. Haven’t watched it since.

2537

Most Helpful Guy

• Lost, TWD and game of thrones. The first one just fucked my mind in the second season when some actors I liked died for no reason. The other two are good series, but it just takes to long until the next season is coming out. I'm loosing my interest while waiting for the next season.

Most Helpful Girl

• This Is Us.
    The very first episode was fantastic, there is a twist at the end that I wasn't expecting. But I think that the concept would have been better as a movie. Because now, 2 seasons in, it's not as interesting. I feel like they're dealing with the same drama every episode. But there's little cliffhangers that leave me wanting to continue to watch to find out the whole story.