Can a relationship work when the two of you have completely different tastes in music?

Let's say the guy likes hip-hop/rap (mainly Tech N9ne and Eminem) and the girl likes pop (mainly Taylor Swift and Britney Spears). Can it work out? I'm just curious.

111

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes that’s possible

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. That would be like me expecting things not to work out with someone because they enjoy seafood, while I detest it. I listen to Scandinavian folk, Irish folk, Japanese metal, Western alternative, and 90's-2000's hard rock. I'd be hard pressed to find a girl with similar taste.