What has happened to music?

I mean honestly it has gotten horrible.

28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I miss when I remember the good old Michael Jackson days. 1980s - 1990s.
    Damn music was amazing back then. Billie Jean, Dangerous, Man in the Mirror, Human Nature. Lets not forget YRMW, too.
    Now music is about sex, money, and drugs.

• I think music is actually in a really good place... you just have to look outside of the "box" that is the mainstream/popular radio.

• Computers made it to where performers can hold a note and cut an album

• "This generations music, culture, etc is garbage its nothing like the old days" -the fucking dawn of man kind to 2018.

• Try listening to Janet Devlin, I love her music and her voice

• People are idiots, that's all.

• Its really gone to shit

What Girls Said 1

• Things have changed. Yes I agree the music in the forefront is horrible and you have to do deep digging to find good music but I think it is because anyone can become famous for no reason and decide to make music when they can't make music. Now a days, rappers tryna sing and singers tryna rap! I just stick with old school music lol

• Well now rap has became so nasty and vulgar when used to it really wasn't country has became pop basically pop music I don't know what that even is anymore and rock or emo rpck really is not what it used to be or even in the main stream anymore

• Same with R&B!! That's my favorite genre but it kinda sucks now. You barely even hear about it anymore really...

• Michael Jackson was where its at.