Which posters or photos did you have as a kid or teen?

in comments tell what posters or photos you kept or still have or, keep now
  • cars trucks
  • movie posters
  • friend photos or family photos
    Vote C
  • puppies cats fish
    Vote D
  • tv actors or movie stars
    Vote E
  • swim suit girls
    Vote F
  • music singers or bands
    Vote G
I forgot guys in shorts under swim suit models
or any female or males in swim suits

92

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Superheroes -- and that's before it was really popular.

What Girls Said 8

• When I was a kid (early 2000s) I had a Spice Girls poster and a Christina Aguliera poster that were framed. I had several magazine and newspaper clippings, like Got Milk? ads taped on my walls (Kelly Clarkson, The Olsen Twins, The 2008 USA Women's Gymnastics Team). The posters got packed up in the attic, I'm not sure what happened to the other stuff.
    When I was a teenager I had a Beatles Abbey Road poster framed, wooden wall hangings with Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, and the VJ Day kiss in Times Square along with photos of family and friends on my bookshelf. I think I still had the Kelly Clarkson ad taped up somewhere too.
    I'm actually in the process of redoing my room, I plan on putting the stuff from my teenage bedroom back up, including a wall with the album covers of some of my favorite albums/bands.

• I had this poster of the jonas brothers, selena gomez and Hannah montana, am not sure why i even got them in the first place since i didn't like them that much but they stayed on the walls all my highschool and i never bothered removing them, my sister took my room after i moved and am sure she didn't remove them either.

• I had all of the above except cars/trucks & swim suit girls in my bedroom when I was a kid/teen.

• Gargbage pale kids and spawn from the comic books 🤣

• Hannah Montana

• I had no posters

• No posters.

• Family and friends

What Guys Said 1

• I still have car posters and I had videogame ones