What type of music do you prefer?

Anything from death metal to Disney to classical, which one (s) do you prefer?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thrash metal. Heavy metal, classic rock, hard rock, indie, older country (Waylon, Johnny cash, hank Williams jr. Don Williams. Marty Robbins) listened to a lot of metallica, megadeth zepplin doors and priest, those five started a train that ain't stopped.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically any type of Rock, Symphonic Metal, Heavy Metal, Industrial Metal, Black Metal, Indie, Classical, Jazz, Blues, Soul, Funk, Punk, Disco, Opera, Dubstep (especially Metal/Classical), Country, Pop, Electro, The Lion King songs, cartoon songs like Teen Titans, Braceface, SpongeBob Square pants, Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland show, Bob's Burgers and many others, Timmy Timato's song Zazaza, Gospel, Accapella, Jon Lajoie songs, Trentemøller's music, Lisa Gerrard's anything etc.. Also I love to hum Doctor Who's theme song/I'm the doctor song/Songs of captivity and freedom and Harry Potter's theme song.
    I'm sure there is no more.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 6

• I like rock, classical, alternative, pop, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, dub step, African, Italian, Russian, Latino, some R and B, some rap (the deep emotional kind you can understand and relate to), jazz, and blues music
    I'm all over the place

0|0
    0|0
  • -Gangster rap ( ex. Night Lovell)
    -Chill trap (ex. Alina Baraz and the Galimatias) --Banda/Mariachi (ex. Banda MS and Jorge Negrete)
    -RnB/hip hop only SOME (ex. J Cole, The Weeknd)
    😊😊☝☝ shit slaps 👏

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you figured that out a little while ago when it comes to me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Pop
    Anything by Shawn Mendes or Ed Sheeran is good

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair and power metal mostly but I do listen to a lot of Disney too 😂

0|0