Do you listen Ludovico Einaudi?

His music makes me depressive. However, I can't prevent myself from listening him Do you listen Ludovico Einaudi?

723

Most Helpful Guy

• He is the only composer I listen to. I have an entire playlist just dedicated to his music. It's so fucking beautiful, and several songs have the power to move me to tears every time I listen. His music is so amazing and powerful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I love him.
    Nuvole Bianche and Divenire are my favourites.

• I can play Nuvole Bianche on piano

• Oh I'm not gettin another one, this one can be fixed. But I'm not there a lot and can't practice anyway, that's why I haven't gotten it fixed yet.

• I suggest you to get a piano keyboard. So that you can take that with you and practice in your leisure time