Do you listen Ludovico Einaudi?

His music makes me depressive. However, I can't prevent myself from listening him Do you listen Ludovico Einaudi?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is the only composer I listen to. I have an entire playlist just dedicated to his music. It's so fucking beautiful, and several songs have the power to move me to tears every time I listen. His music is so amazing and powerful.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I love him.
    Nuvole Bianche and Divenire are my favourites.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can play Nuvole Bianche on piano

• Show All
    • Oh I'm not gettin another one, this one can be fixed. But I'm not there a lot and can't practice anyway, that's why I haven't gotten it fixed yet.

• I suggest you to get a piano keyboard. So that you can take that with you and practice in your leisure time

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Yesssss... His music is sooo gooood!
    I love Nuvole Bianche and Divenire 😍😍
    Tried playing Nuvole Bianche, but found it too tough, esp the central piece... Left it halfway 😅

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I think Nuvole Bianche is the easiest one

• Omg it seems I need to upgrade my piano skills lol 🙈

• Have you uploaded videos of you playing on YouTube? I love such kind of music. Especially piano. I almost only listen to similar piano instrumentals, and nothing else!

• Yeah, and trust me, its even better when you can also play his songs on a piano.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes but i listen few time. "Fly" is so great. Very emotional music. I like also "Life" and the "Una mattina" title. Piano is perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love him so much, but it doesn't make me feel depressive. In fact, I'd say it makes me happier because his music reminds me of a happier time of my life

1|0
    0|0
  • 😍 we'll listen together and be depressed together while we cuddle hun😘😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes his Royal Albert Hall show mesmerizes me everytime i watch it... What a composer.. I am a musician myself and play guitars... bass and other stringed instruments and i know the beauty of what he does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I made a Pandora channel for the band Tool.
    I expected it to only play Tool and other Maynard groups (Puscifer and A Perfect Circle), and similar artists, like Sound Garden, Chevelle, etc.

But the algorithm behind Pandora, based on what you thumb up and down, is weird... but fairly insightful. As it started playing new things, three songs by Ludovico (Ancora, Ora, and Primavera) started showing up.
    While I admit I haven't looked up more of his stuff, I think Pandora was spot on with my tastes, because I really like those three, and I have them all in a YouTube playlist devoted to classical music for when I want background music without lyrics.

1|0
    0|0
  • So what you're saying is, you're not in control of your actions?

0|0
    0|1
  • I dont usually listen to depressing musics if am not depressed.

0|0
    0|1
  • Only when Im gettin crunk on Crenshaw with my homeboys

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg YEEEESSSS!!! Night, Primavera, and Nuvole bianche are my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know who this is but I have very good collection that will cheer you up,

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He's fantastic.

1|0
    0|0
  • He listens

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know him but I will listen to it

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know who he is but I'll listen to his songs

1|0
    0|0
  • I love his music.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's genius... I love all his work

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you’re just a really depressed person

0|0
    0|2
  • Never heard of him

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I do, but sometimes I find them a bit corny. I prefer Debussy

0|0
    0|0
  • His music is beautiful honestly so simplistic but sounds so complex I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • yes! love him

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love his songs

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for introducing his music to me! ;)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes