What are your hobbies?

Let me start: I love working out! I go to the gym 5 times a week and go jogging next to it. I'm also thinking about starting to learn Taekwondo. Next to sports I'm often going out with my best friend. It became pretty normal for us to go to the shisha bar at Saturday night. I also like to work in the garden when the weather is good. There are some problems with it because of the pollen, so I have to wear something over my mouth and nose. My newest hobby is to mix cocktails. I bought a book and learn also background knowledge about the differnt drinks and types of alcohol. Next to the drinks I'm trying to cook. I also made learning for school to a hobby in order to make it more fun and easier. It works! So far so good.
Now tell me about yourself!
What are your hobbies? What are your hobbies?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a huge passion and love for working out. i go to gym 3-4 times per week. i don't work in the medical field but i like to do research about the general body and muscles. i strongly believe that before anyone even joins the gym and learning any exercises, they must first learn and know their own body. lately i've been devoting most of my fitness research into core when i'm not at gym because i want to be a specialist in core training. i believe having a strong core is a must since it connects our lower and upper body together. most of my workouts are based on HIIT, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and calisthenics. i also want to try gymnastics as their core workout seems pretty insane.

other than gym, i like to aquascape my 2 fish tanks once per week, i draw, read, cook, write poems and slogans, i used to play online games a lot but now it's sometimes but not often, stretching/yoga/foam roller and kickboxing on the days i don't go to gym, also once in a while i'll go to the archery range with my compound bow to just practice and not get too rusty at shooting and that's about it for my hobbies.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Soccer, working out, programming (the joy of your code working is addictive)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sounds cool! I guess the younger someone is the easier he can handle IT. I already have struggle when trying to connect my laptop with my printer...

• xD 😂 dafuq

• @leo3572 i can very much relate all the IT stuffs is a mystery for me.