Do you believe in magic? What do you think about the illusionists?

821

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes i do, i actually had contact with a witch once haha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • When 😮

• Oh creepy...

• Literally i was believing in the magic the was the did was awesome but after when you know that it was just a trick i get really disappointed, i used to watched dinemo he was really good magician his trick were like damm this must be magic it really do exist but after when he was exposed i really got dessapointed and then i believed there is no magic it's just us how we see it and how they trick us😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Magic and slight of hand isn’t the same thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • It's real, the Egyptians used it during Moses time. God has made very clear to stay away from that stuff cause its not of His power but power from something else. Now sometimes it can just be illusion.. but you never know.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE