Do you believe in magic? What do you think about the illusionists?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes i do, i actually had contact with a witch once haha

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • When 😮

• Show All
    • Oh creepy...

• Literally i was believing in the magic the was the did was awesome but after when you know that it was just a trick i get really disappointed, i used to watched dinemo he was really good magician his trick were like damm this must be magic it really do exist but after when he was exposed i really got dessapointed and then i believed there is no magic it's just us how we see it and how they trick us😊

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Magic and slight of hand isn’t the same thing.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's real, the Egyptians used it during Moses time. God has made very clear to stay away from that stuff cause its not of His power but power from something else. Now sometimes it can just be illusion.. but you never know.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I still don't believe in magic

1|0
    0|0
  • what do you mean believe in magic lol... its all just tricks... obviously you have to believe it lol...

1|0
    0|0
  • No they are called illusions. There is no real magic, it's disturbing how many adults are not sure about this

1|0
    0|0
  • If they were really capable of magic, they'd pull million dollar cheques out of a hat, not a damn bunny.

2|1
    0|1
  • Do you think that the existence of such powerful (and very uncertain definition) thing as magic can be made clear on Internet forum by people who dont know what to do with their life?
    Meh

1|0
    0|0
  • My scientific mind doesn't accept unsubstantiated claims. Magician James Randi famously offers one million dollars to anyone who can demonstrate genuine supernatural or paranormal abilities. The challenge has never been met.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally do not believe in magic. As you've already said in the title "illusionists", its all illusions. Its cool and fun to watch and stuns us everytime. Our brain tries to find out what happened but can't. Thats the "magic" behind magic!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. There might be magic out there. Also any sufficiently advanced technology can be mistaken for msgif for those who don't understand it.

But for illusionists it is just skill.

2|0
    0|0
  • Illusionists use skill, not magic. True magic exists but in our faith, it's forbidden.

2|1
    0|0
  • In a young girl's heart? Nah, that is just wishful thinking.
    Illusionists are fun, though

1|0
    0|0
  • Really enjoyed the show

1|0
    0|0
  • Magic isn't real

1|0
    1|0
  • Emerald Tablets!!!

1|0
    0|0