Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid were spotted kissing and are reportedly back together. What's your reaction?

I absolutely love them as a couple so I'm very happy! Lol my shipper heart is exploding 😂😍😍😍😍 Zayn was seen leaving Gigi's apartment in the same clothes after spending the night there and now this! Here's the news article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5674845/Gigi-Hadid-Zayn-Malik-PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-couple-prove-kiss-NYC.html

Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid were spotted kissing and are reportedly back together. What's your reaction?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know who those people are, don't give a shit, and wouldn't care if a piano fell and killed them both. I have my own life to deal with.

1|2
    2|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Because sometimes "no one cares" is an opinion that must be voiced.

Most Helpful Girl

• i haven't been keeping tabs.. i'm so happy there's a chance they're back together <3

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know, right? 😍😍😍 They're made for each other! 😍 I haven't been keeping tabs on them either but this article just popped up on my news feed and I'm so glad to hear this news!

By the way yours is the first positive reaction to this question. Thanks! 😊 Everyone over here is so damn butthurt and fucking crazy lmao.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• my reaction : people still care about ex One Direction members? Someone still cares / listens to One Direction?

1|1
    2|0
    • He's not a member of One Direction anymore you idiot. Hasn't been for years.

• I'm sorry you just suck at "writing English." Your grammar is horrible. 😂😂

• His isn't bad grammar. Seen a lot worse. Besides, he says ex direction member, so he isn't an idiot either.

• Why should we care about? I mean we happy about them getting as a fan but we need take care of our life not just care about them too much

1|1
    1|0
  • My reaction is who the heck are they? Never heard of either of them

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn that tattoo is just ugly af

1|2
    0|0
    • I agree lmao 😂😂😂😂

• Don't give a shit

0|1
    0|0
  • I give literally 0 fucks

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|1
    0|0
  • Who In the BLUE HELL are those people?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes