Who's going to see Deadpool 2 in theaters May 18th?

Just wondering.
  • I am.
  • Waiting on the Digital/DVD release.
  • Not my kind of Movie.
    Vote C
  • Are you kidding! (I'm going May 17th!)
    Vote D

1832

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah. I saw the last one opening night too. there's no way I'm missing this.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Not me

• I am going to wait and see if its worth it, so far I fear the 2 as 2 in many cases becomes not as good as 1, as it becomes a copy of it, and gives you the same exacts thing, that makes it unworthy of lifting.. I mean if watching
    But I am hoping it will be great and worth to go for

• I'm watched it already, came out on the 16th of May. I loved the first one so much, and this one was awesome, but I think the first was a bit better.

• Just to clarify, it came out on the 16th in France. Our movies come out on Wednesdays always, usually it's 2 days before USA.

• I’ll probably end up going (if I can find a movie theatre) lol

• I might, i did like the first one. It's just movies kinda make me tired now a days.

• i'm watching this for Peter. whoever has watched all the trailers knows what i'm talking about.

• Noooope. I'll be waiting for a copy to turn up on Terranium that doesn't have someone's Jew-fro in front of it...

• I'm going May 16th :p here movies are always released on wednesdays

• deadpool is too funny, its a movie Id rather see on my couch eating ice cream than in a theater.

• Probably not May18 but I’ll see it for sure

• Can't wait. I loved the first one!

• Hell yess with a side of chimichangas

• I am

• I’m watching it whe theatres aren’t crowded.

• That's my birthday! & Hell yea

• Didn’t see number 1

• It's fun. It's heavily R-rated, which is unique for a comic book movie, and one reason it's one of my favorites of such.

• @Ahsthen cool I’ll have to watch it.

• I said it was unique for a comic book movie, but I forgot Watchmen. Sort of above all that, as it was in the original 80s comic, but still relevant. Arguably the best comic movie made.

• I’ve no clue.

What Guys Said 31

• The first didn't interest me. I'm considering this one, as that plucky origin story is out of the way and the trailers are a lot funnier this time. I don't care for avacado sex jokes. However, the writers bashing themselves is quite amusing. And with Cable and what-not, this one has an actual plot to hold it together. According to Honest Trailers, the first one was about the same "plot" as an episode of Family Guy, but dragged on for way too long.

• I won't go to see it but I'll definitely watch it when it becomes available for streaming (legally). I enjoyed the first one, I like Ryan Reynolds. He is good for comedy.

• Maybe not on that day, but it defo looks good. Ryan Reynolds is just a super likeable/funny dude. Although the sheer number of one-liners in the last movie got a bit exhausting...

• Me booyah!!! I can't get enough of him. I can't think of quotes now but get for a sh#t show has Deadpool would put it

• With the first one I laughed so hard in the theatre people around me started laughing at me. That was the dream when ik so happy that others get happy.

• I most definitely am going but unfortunately I'm busy until the 20th so I will have to watch it sometime after that...

• Won't see it in a theater if it's anything like the first one (and I'm sure it is). Too raunchy.

• might be pg13... it'll have if they wanna branch it out in the main mcu. mixing r rated films in with pg13 rated films will just mess things up.

• well, that sucks. apparently, it still is gonna be r rated-not only that-but it'll be even worse then before. i along with many hoped that disney buying the licence back from fox would pull the plug on this stupid r rated superhero films trend. i never liked that trend-but it never really bothered me all that much... well, til logan

• I'm going to see it but not on May 18th I will wake a few weeks after it is out, I hate going to packed theaters

• I probably not go see the movie on the exact release date, but maybe on the day the movie tickets are cheap.

• I'll pirate it. I'm kind of pissed they decided to blackface Domino like that. Very racist.

• I loved the first one and am a huge fan of Marvel. I'm absolutely gonna go see it.

• I’m gonna see it but I don't know I’ll see it on May 18th.

• Never seen this trailer you posted! Got damn that was hillarious!

• I went to see infinity war, I had to choose one over another

• Yes. It's funny. I was about to look up the release date before I saw your question

• going to see it on May 15th ;) premiere in sweden

• i don't prefer to go comedy movies because there is so much noise in the saloon because of laughing

• Well I'll definitely see it for free on the internet eventually

• no. i'd like to see the first deadpool first

• The 15th!

• More from Guys
    11