If u could change the ending of any movie you like, what movie would it be and how will you change it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• lord of the rings - fix it so it's the same as the book

0|0
    0|0
    • you seem to be more interested in books then movies

• well movies are usually not very long so a lot has to be left out, so often movies are shit compared to books

Most Helpful Girls

• In the end of the Harry Potter saga, both Harry and Voldemort die for real. It has always pissed me off that Harry just gets to rise from the dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eldest (Eragon 2)
    I would change the ending from "being canceled" to "approved, lets make the movie"

also star wars 3, when dooku litteraly tells obiwan senate is controled by sith lord and very obvious anakin being sith lord... yea how about we dont let him destroy everything

0|0
    0|0
    • yeaah i wanna change star wars as well but i haven't watched eldest

• thats because eldest movie doesn't exist they canceled it because budget cuts, bad ending, gotta change

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• The Prestige.
    Hugh Jackman my fav actor & role model dies in film.
    I would have changed it by keeping few of his clones, and killing his opponent at the end thus continuing his shows, career and exploration with Tesla.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Arrival"
    The ending was extremely unsatisfactory essentially coming out of no where and leaving most people upset by the lead character's life choices.

0|0
    0|0

• Million Dollar Baby

2 hours getting behind this women, fighting her way out of poverty, only to watch her die.
    Fuck you Clint Eastwood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twilight , ending would be Blade slashing all the vampires.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh hah I can't think of any

0|0
    0|0
  • Toy story I would let the toys burn

0|0
    0|0
  • Gone girl. Amy should not get away with murder.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Robin Hood: Men In Tights. I would change that ending rap to remove the line "and hope we meet again in Robin Hood 2." I was hoping that was Mel Brooks hinting at a potential sequel. The original legend, ending with Robin's death years after the death of Maid Marian, couldn't have a sequel but every movie acts as if everything is over and done after they get married while the legends continue past that point.

I waited nearly 25 years hoping Brooks would lampoon some of the lesser known Robin Hood legends, but that movie never came and likely never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marley and Me. The dog doesn't die and they live happily ever after.

Also infinity war. But I won't put spoilers here.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yess i would love to change infinity war. i cried so much during the movie for some reason. but it is amazing

Recommended myTakes