If u could change the ending of any movie you like, what movie would it be and how will you change it?

49

Most Helpful Guys

• lord of the rings - fix it so it's the same as the book

• you seem to be more interested in books then movies

• well movies are usually not very long so a lot has to be left out, so often movies are shit compared to books

Most Helpful Girls

• In the end of the Harry Potter saga, both Harry and Voldemort die for real. It has always pissed me off that Harry just gets to rise from the dead.

• Eldest (Eragon 2)
    I would change the ending from "being canceled" to "approved, lets make the movie"

also star wars 3, when dooku litteraly tells obiwan senate is controled by sith lord and very obvious anakin being sith lord... yea how about we dont let him destroy everything

• yeaah i wanna change star wars as well but i haven't watched eldest

• thats because eldest movie doesn't exist they canceled it because budget cuts, bad ending, gotta change