Let's Vote for our favorite ?

Personally for me, all sitcoms are great but every time you finish How I Met Your Mother, its as if you've just lived through a lifetime !! Name others if not in the list (only of the same genre, no SUITS or Sherlock or Vampires)
  • Let's Vote for our favorite !!?F. R. I. E. N. D. S
  • Let's Vote for our favorite !!?How I Met Your Mother
  • Let's Vote for our favorite !!?The Big Bang Theory
    Vote C

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all three but I had to choose Friends but only because itโ€™s always been more realistic and dealt with every day issues. There always seemed to be a lot of content in each episode.

I liked the Big Bang Theory (last two seasons have been awful).

How I Met Your Mother was okay but just not funny. Barney annoyed me and Ted was too whiny. The entire show was too fake and staged.

Iโ€™ve watched every episode of all three shows and still watch some of the reruns every now and again.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the big bang theory the most of the given options, because after all they discuss serious topics in a daily base, and i like to discuss science, but not this falsa science that is becoming a religion, like the Evolution Theory, even the big bang theory itself, gravity, black holes, heliocentric model and so on, because the tests and observations being done are proving the earth to ble flat without a doubt and flat earth only works with a dome, stars being very close and very tiny light radiation points and so on, but i definitely reaearch for evidence of intelligent design and flat earth literally everyday so i like to watch science discussions even when a lot of what is being said will be pseudoscience in a few years when they cannot anymore counter the mountain of evidences pointing towards a flat earth whose true universe exists in a 5000 to 20000 km above the flat earth surface we live in.