Can anyone tell me some good English songs?

Songs like "Steal My Girl", "You don't know you are beautiful", "You and I", "Blank Space", "Shape of You", "Cheap Thrills", "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" etc;

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Shape of my heart - Sting
    Just one last dance - Sarah Connor
    One in a million - Bosson

• Hey... I'm listening to that Shape of My Heart song for the first time. Very Good... But it just breaks my heart. Now it has become my earworm. I loved the music. Thanks!!!

• Glad to hear you liked it :)
      That's one of my favorite song, it been many years I listen to it and still love it as much as the first time ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean American, from England, or just songs using the English language?

• English songs... Wherever the Orgin could be

• Just to let you know when you phrase it that way it suggests songs from England. Like if I said Irish songs, that would mean songs from Ireland.

• Haha... I didn't know. Any good songs written in English that you love?