I ran out of time on my free trial, any critique on the product I came out with?

I had about 12 days left on my free trial for an animation software I was using. Any opinions on how I could make it better (when I get the money) would be highly appreciated.

https://youtu.be/N9DD2lUcp0o
https://youtu.be/N9DD2lUcp0o

In case the last link didn't work.

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I am not feeling it. I like the one with the music in the background and the one you made your ex because they illicit some emotional response. I’m not sure how to describe it. Since I know nothing about animation I can't critic it on a professional level or offer advice.

• That's totally understandable. I did this mostly for fun, once I get the money I plan to finish the Freeza one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank you for inviting me dear Sketch Forger.
    As matter of fact, I guess there are few scenes where the characters are laughing out loud (what I have seen with my eyes) but don't really sense it as for my ears did not hear it well! I guess you could improve the audio in those sections, also the synchronization Audio/Video.
    The last few seconds of the animation seem to me as if you just wanted to be done and threw bunch of things together for an ending.
    Try to improve the ending ;-)
    That is my own honest opinion, but am not really an expert in animation, just in software engineering, server side scripting!

Cheers!!!

• Yeah I only released it because I am now unmotivated to work on it/ I ran out of my free trial.

• I think if you work on it a bit more you will have something interesting.
      The message seems to be interesting.
      You just need something to catch viewers eyes ;-)
      Good luck my friend, looking forward for the next release :-D