What do you think of the movie ‘Infinity War’?

1147

Most Helpful Guy

• Great action scenes, fantastic orchestral music, terrible plot and flat characters. A standard superhero flick. And obviously all the deaths are fake and will be reversed in the next movie when the good guys steal the infinity stones back. The last scene was supposed to have impact but instead I didn't feel anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why didn’t they try and destroy the time stone instead because when he had the time stone he reversed time to get the final stone needed. Therefore the storyline could have been thought out better and for that I didn’t like it.