What do you think of the movie ‘Infinity War’?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Great action scenes, fantastic orchestral music, terrible plot and flat characters. A standard superhero flick. And obviously all the deaths are fake and will be reversed in the next movie when the good guys steal the infinity stones back. The last scene was supposed to have impact but instead I didn't feel anything.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why didn’t they try and destroy the time stone instead because when he had the time stone he reversed time to get the final stone needed. Therefore the storyline could have been thought out better and for that I didn’t like it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• It's the only MCU movie I have or will watch this year lol. It was pretty good. I've become a bit disinterested in the Marvel movies lately, but it was a fun night out with friends

1|0
    0|0
  • False advertising. It didn't last anywhere close to Infinity just around 2 hours. I should still be in the theater I was disappointed

2|2
    0|1
  • Avengers movies are overrated.
    I miss old marvel movies.

1|2
    0|2
  • Great movie, even better if you know what the ending symbol was. When the school took us (yesterday) all of the boys were making memes, and the girls were crying

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the memes about it that say 'I love these spoilers' and shows some car spoilers then some dumb. One said 'Lightning McQueen dies in Infinity War' :/

1|0
    0|0
  • glad I didn't waste my money cos it was pretty boring.

1|3
    0|0
  • Finally someone had balls big enough to give the villain a good motive and actually let him win. Love it.

1|0
    0|1
  • Great movie! Can't wait for the twist in the next sequel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Amazing. And i love that they didn't even hint at how they are going to fix it

1|0
    0|0
    • Except they did

• Show All
    • It'll be Thor and his "Thanos killing kind" of weapon

• Im not so sure. I mean, as far as a traditional mcguffin goes. They already have it, so there's nothing to really chase. I think we will find out in captain marvel, or whatever message fury was sending at the end

• I saw it first showing. Incredible. I highly recommend it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved it. It had everything that a good movie should have. Can't wait for the next one!

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought it was actually really good and way better than the first two Avengers movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was okay. But it left us all with on cliffhanger, that pissed me off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Awesome movie, saw it twice. Eagerly awaiting for the avengers 4 next year

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought it was great. I'm really looking forward to seeing the next one next year.

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved it. Just have to wait another year to watch next. Ishhh this wait really so...

1|0
    0|0
  • Are we talking about the new Avengers movie?

1|0
    0|0
  • I evaporated at the end

1|0
    0|0
  • Not gonna watch it.

1|2
    0|0
  • Awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I haven't seen it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was full of plot holes or character stupidity but i still loved it so much 😂 i kinda freaked out over how many characters died but then i realized they literally killed off their entire company and if all of them stay dead they'll go out of business. So then i wasn't really worried anymore

1|0
    0|0
    • Plot holes? And they did kill a lot but some are going to stay. Others like captain, iron man, are out after avengers 4

• Ik some will stay gone but not everyone will.

And yea. The stones are extremely overpowered tho so without plot holes and character stupidity then the movie wouldve ended before it even started with Thanos winning easily

• I love it but cried when Bucky died because Jesus Christ, how could they kill him again after all the grief Cap went through to be with him?

1|0
    0|0
  • Action scenes were great but was a bit disappointed at the ending.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watched it yesterday and I was disappointed in the ending

1|0
    0|0
  • It was overall great but I'm still a bit disappointed because I expected a whole movie

1|0
    0|0
    • It was a whole movie? What were expecting?

• It was not a whole movie because I don't wanted a prelude for many more movie. I wanted a Problem and a solution and a real end

• I want to watch it

1|0
    0|0
  • MIND FUCKING BLOWN

1|0
    0|0
  • Never watched it

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it was good but the ending man.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes