What do you think about slow-TV?

Slow TV is when a TV-show is showed in real time. Norway is very famous for it. They've both train and boat trips for instance filmed live in several hours and sometimes days in row. These programs are called "minute for minute", is produced by NRK and have been watched by millions of people. #SlowTV #TVshow #TeleVision

Bergen, Norway - 7 hours train trip
  • Fun/interesting/Entertaining
    Vote A
  • It's entertaining for a short moment, but then I gets fed up
    Vote B
  • It's okay
    Vote C
  • It's boring
    Vote D
  • It's boring and waste of time, money etc. Pointless!
    Vote E
  • I feel indifferent about it/Don't care
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have not experienced Tv show like that. It would feel like hanging out and take lots of time. Im indifferent but also if I think about it hard enough I think I would eventually get frustrated as I do t have thhhhaaaaaattttt much time to waist :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi.

A friend if mine is obsessed with this. He has in more than one occasion run the stream on our giant projector and just sat watching it for an hour.

It is appealing but I can't watch with as much enthusiasm as he does haha

For me its just interesting to see the world go by in a place completely different to where I live. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I know them *-*
    I've been watching some (not entirely though), that's pretty cool and very useful when I need to go to sleep it help me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it.

You should see “Hurtigruten” - also Norwegian slow to

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not the time for that

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, i don't like watching on 📺

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I saw on tv a fireplace burning wood for hours on end. Another show of a car driving around Toronto or New York city or something, stopping here and there. You get to see what the city is like but it goes on for hours. I thought it was funny for about 5 minutes then it got to be stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • I would put it on a large flat-screen and have it play in the background as a new type of moving artwork. Calming sounds, nice scenery. Great for more mature parties to accentuate your decor for the guests.

0|0
    0|0
  • it kinda like watching a travel program and thinking well thats good i dont need to go there now only i do prefer to go there so i drive myself accross Europe in realtime.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's interesting. I found it strangely fascinating. I didn't watch the whole thing (it's 7 hours long), but I did watch about 41 minutes (the train had left Dale).

Simples...

0|0
    0|0
  • They made a film in England, following a bus journey across rural Yorkshire. It was surprisingly addictive viewing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm watching a sailing trip as I type this. I love to sail and want to do a trip around the world someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents like it I just think it's pointless white noise. I'm sure it works great for Norway thanks to its natural beauty though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they’re doing I suppose, but ya. It sounds pretty boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't sit and watch this for seven hours straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on where it is. If it's a place I've never seen, I'd enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Logical to have a camera overlooking an important building.. Also pov

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly i do not watch TV this does nothing for maybe good background "noise" ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Opium for the masses.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is TV?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of them.
    Makes me think of 24

0|0
    0|0