What do you think about slow-TV?

Slow TV is when a TV-show is showed in real time. Norway is very famous for it. They've both train and boat trips for instance filmed live in several hours and sometimes days in row. These programs are called "minute for minute", is produced by NRK and have been watched by millions of people. #SlowTV #TVshow #TeleVision

Bergen, Norway - 7 hours train trip
  • Fun/interesting/Entertaining
  • It's entertaining for a short moment, but then I gets fed up
  • It's okay
    Vote C
  • It's boring
    Vote D
  • It's boring and waste of time, money etc. Pointless!
    Vote E
  • I feel indifferent about it/Don't care
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

620

Most Helpful Girl

• I have not experienced Tv show like that. It would feel like hanging out and take lots of time. Im indifferent but also if I think about it hard enough I think I would eventually get frustrated as I do t have thhhhaaaaaattttt much time to waist :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi.

A friend if mine is obsessed with this. He has in more than one occasion run the stream on our giant projector and just sat watching it for an hour.

It is appealing but I can't watch with as much enthusiasm as he does haha

For me its just interesting to see the world go by in a place completely different to where I live. :)