Girls, Have you been to see male strippers?

At my local grocery store they were selling tickets to a male strippers show coming to my town.
Not sure if they can do that for female strippers 😂
Girls, Have you been to see male strippers?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no, figure that if I did, how much money would I put in his pants be acceptable by norm female society?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's a good point.
      like ugly girls pay a guy to strip then he uses that money to get into hot girls pant
      interesting
      I'm sure it's the same for women "exotic dancers'' lol

• That true but then who pays top dollars for ignore your girl/boy friend fee? Not that I wondering just for research.. not a paper... but does it exist?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I used to manage a troupe of male strippers, until one of them slipped and broke his dick basically ending the troupe and my career

1|1
    0|0
  • My friend's hen night had them... They only gave her a dance... a lot of the other girls were disappointed about that lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh
      See wanted a quick suck and public fuck?
      maybe it cost to much lol
      Who was the brides made lol

• Yes I went once. I spent more time watching the other women's reactions then the guys on stag. It was hilarious what some women did.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I prefer girls 🤗 guys are more hostile I don’t want all that in my face 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have. For a bachelorette party. Even got a lap dance from one of the dancers. I wasn't fazed lol. I was more interested in going to the side where the girl strippers were.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not yet. But i can't wait to

0|1
    0|0
    • Neither can they
      male strippers all over the world are struggling
      They need your help

• No. Nor female ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • yea sure no problem

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys are probably more interested in seeing men strip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, yup. Went to this club in Montreal called 281 for my friends bachelorette party. It was a riot.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes