What playstation or Xbox game is overrated?

What playstation or Xbox game is overrated?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Destiny. It was extremely over hyped and layer proved to be a company cash cow with no legitimate care for the game or it's longevity.

0|7
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Every COD game and GTA, mostly because Rockstar has proven to be a terrible company especially when it comes to customer service.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 88

• Call of Duty WWII.

6|22
    0|2
    • Lol I was just about to say that!

• Show All
    • @Wizard-of-bras It really is but it gets too frustrating sometimes so we just end up playing GoW2 and the old Halo games.

• The campaign is really good in that game, but the online? nah ah.. no good πŸ˜…

• Life Is Strange.

I found the story to be okay. The concept of time manipulation has been used way better in older games. The overall plot was predictable to anyone who has played a lot of games, watched a lot of movies or read a lot of books (which is most of the world's population). πŸ˜‘

0|1
    0|1
    • More like life is boring AF.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yeah!
      I don't even feeling like getting the second game of the series. And it doesn't even have the time travel element.

• Interesting question. Maybe first person shooters. I can't think of a game. First person shooters can be fun but I like seeing different kinds of game varieties. I move towards games that have a unique approach or concept. I'm not a fan of over used genres.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to pick one it was definitely Battlefield 1 and the later GTA games. Sure they were fun and all, but their longevity as a game was disappointing. At least it is better than the Star Wars games.

0|1
    0|0
  • Call of duty, but then I'm a battlefield player, bf3 specifically, you can. t drive tanks, jeeps, boats or fly helis, or jets in cod, you can, t snipe people from 1200 m away you can, t put c4 on a jeep an alah hu snack bar yourself to 72 virgins in cod, so cod can suck it. Add me stevefromwork262 on psn or battlelog let, s shoot noobs together lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know about the console end of things, but MEC doesn't play well on my PC. Should've bought the gamer unit and Xbox to PC controller. Can't be cleaning up Glass City if. I can't climb a simple ladder.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Overwatch 2. Fortnite 3. cod.
    Reasons
    1. Too many characters to balance yet keep adding more, plus toxic , but getting better fanbase.
    2. Jumped on pubg band wagon those style of games aren't for me.
    3. Same stuff recycled every year.

0|1
    0|0
  • The division, I love Ubisoft but I played the division once and it felt so plain, the controls were way to simple meaning just shooting and no real sophisticated features and it was to multiplayer oriented, if your going to do that make it an FPS, also I played destiny once and it also felt plane

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them. As I was was just working (Helping clean out a house) the homeowner ask if I wanted a PS3 and about 30 games as he was just throwing it away. I told him I did not want any of it. I have moved pass console or computer games in my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good job, a pawn shop probably would have given you $150.00 for it.

• Show All
    • I'm self employed. Believe me, if rather be on the jobsite too. But I hit a lot of pawn-shops when I need a cheap tool real quick.

• Fortnite. I've never played it and probably never will, because it's not really my type of game, but everyone says that "oh it's so good". Also GTA 5 is a bit overrated too, but I love GTA.

0|2
    0|1
  • Metal gear solid @ultimega πŸ˜‰
    I think COD is overrated

1|2
    0|0
  • Gta 5 online mode
    Story mode is fine
    But online mode is overrated.
    Δ°ts very hard to get something with playing thanks to microtranssactions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forza on xbox one. It's a good game but not as good as everyone thinks. I have both consoles, but I've been more disappointed more with the xbox only games than the PS only games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unchartered 4. That game just pissed me off.

Everyone is saying Fortnite and I haven't even heard of it lmao. What is it?

0|0
    0|1
  • Let's see Destiny 1 an 2, every cod game, pubg, battlefront 2, forza, FF, fifa, battlefield 4, uncharted, cuphead, metal gear, smash bros and a lot more.

0|0
    0|1
  • Oh you guys are gonna hate me but tbh Assassin's Creed, FIFA 14, and COD infinite warfare. I enjoyed them but meh...

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortnite. Basically the Saturday morning cartoon version of PUBG, minus the best parts of PUBG.

0|2
    0|0
    • PUBG is going to die, Fortnite is the better game of the two.

• @Caaarl Neither are going to survive. PUBG at least has charm, but Fortnite squanders all of that with its ridiculous cartoon antics. Why they couldn't stick with the more Day Z like themes of PUBG is beyond me. Both games will whither and fade, in the end, as the free for all battlegrounds style of games fad continues to die out.

• Call of duty series, battlefield series, and all sports games are horribly overrated

1|2
    0|1
  • Oh boy.

Call of Duty
    Fortnight
    Minecraft
    Whatever the new overhyped game is for the year (Titanfall, Battlefield, etc)

0|1
    0|0
    • Titanfall 1 was over hyped for sure. Titan fall 2 delivered much more then one ever did and tbh i liked TF2 campaign better then i did any other video game i have ever played.

• Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild even though they're Nintendo Games.

0|1
    0|1
  • Grand Theft Auto V.
    Played the story and nothing else. I don't want to fucking golf or do Yoga!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think "games" is too broad of a range to call any one thing overrated. Example, i dont give a fuck about racing games. People love forza but i can't tell whats good about it.

Anything overrated tends to be shallow with broad apppel. With gameing the bar of entry is to too expensive not to know what your getting into. Tv show or movie can grow popularity by being in the right time at the right place. Games is around a $500 investment for there first game. Normal people can't throw that around Willy nilly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortnite is just a cartoonish knockoff of pubg. So I'll say fortnite

0|1
    0|0
  • Fortnite, CoD:WW2, SW:Battlefront, BF1, KC:Deliverance, Neverwinter...

0|1
    0|0
  • There are a rating on every game if it say 18+ or mature it's over rated

0|0
    0|0
  • FIFA game, don't understand why it's so hyped each year but it's litterly the same game

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fortnite.

0|5
    0|1
  • FORTNITE. Nuff said.

2|4
    0|1
  • Fortnite

0|5
    0|1
  • Call of Duty, zombie version.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• Well since you already brought it up as a picture I guess I would say GTA.

I love GTA and I've played it pretty much my whole life, but I don't really think it deservs all that attention that it gets allready.
    There just ain't very much to do on the game and thr game ain't so interactive as you would think it is out of the perspective of the massive fan base

0|0
    0|0
    • Ikr? They don't add anything else to its single player but expand so much boring shit into the online multiple player gta, everything is so crazily priced and I always get email spams to purchase "the avenger" and its so annoying, but other than that, I love to chill on the beach in my tank while shooting out helicopters from the sky, 7/10

• Show All
    • I just ride in my khanjali tank and shoot players while rampaging through the city lol, I'll just call my insurance and repeat, it's fun but gets boring when players in flying cars destroys in like 4 hits

• Lol so true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• If only his dick stick that u replaying then x box.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s the one in the middle with the bikini πŸ‘™ model

0|1
    0|0
  • GTA, COD & any sports titles.. πŸ˜„

0|1
    0|0
  • Call of Duty

0|1
    0|0
  • Fortnite without a doubt

0|4
    0|0
  • Fortnite

0|4
    0|0
  • fortnite

0|5
    0|0
  • Fortnite

0|4
    0|0
  • Overwatch

0|1
    0|0
  • Fortnite for sure

1|1
    0|0
  • Pubg :p

0|1
    0|0
  • FORTNITE!!! It took my boyfriend from me lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Call of duty

0|2
    0|0
  • Fortnite

0|3
    0|0
  • fortnite

0|1
    1|0
  • Call of Duty.