The O. C, what do you think about it?

Have you watched it and what do you think about it?
I watched when I was 7th grade of my primary school and I loved it the story the everything it was awesome. I probably prefered the story while Marissa was alive, but I think Taylor and Ryan looks like a better couple, but when it comes love scenes I don't know so I decided to watch the show once again and I think since I am little bit older now that I will understand the show better and then I will see which girl was better for him.
Also I like Ryan since he reminds sometimes a lot of me and tbh after I watched it Ben McKenzie became one my favourite actors. He was great.
What are your thoughts on this show?The O. C, what do you think about it?

103

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched a few of the episodes here and there but couldn’t get into it because of how spoilt, pretentious and bitchy the characters were. I despised Marissa and Summer; Seth was okay but too whiny. I liked Ryan’s character a lot, plus he’s the type of guy I prefer but they kept portraying him negatively.

I remember thinking that if this is how Cali and the people are, I’d never want to go there.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really liked the show. I thought season 4 became kinda childish though. I still think Seth should have gotten with Anna.