The O. C, what do you think about it?

Have you watched it and what do you think about it?
I watched when I was 7th grade of my primary school and I loved it the story the everything it was awesome. I probably prefered the story while Marissa was alive, but I think Taylor and Ryan looks like a better couple, but when it comes love scenes I don't know so I decided to watch the show once again and I think since I am little bit older now that I will understand the show better and then I will see which girl was better for him.
Also I like Ryan since he reminds sometimes a lot of me and tbh after I watched it Ben McKenzie became one my favourite actors. He was great.
What are your thoughts on this show?The O. C, what do you think about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched a few of the episodes here and there but couldn’t get into it because of how spoilt, pretentious and bitchy the characters were. I despised Marissa and Summer; Seth was okay but too whiny. I liked Ryan’s character a lot, plus he’s the type of guy I prefer but they kept portraying him negatively.

I remember thinking that if this is how Cali and the people are, I’d never want to go there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really liked the show. I thought season 4 became kinda childish though. I still think Seth should have gotten with Anna.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I like it for the first couple seasons. After that was kind of hit and miss, but for the most part I enjoyed the entire series. I still think the first season was the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL love it... Watched it from the other side of the world and wanted the California lifestyle... but then again I think everyone did

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked it. Seth was geeky but hot, and Taylor was one of my favorite characters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never watched it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved it, but hated Marisha in the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't understand O. C.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hated Marissa, Seth and how Ryan got beat up every week. Id scissor Summer all summer lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Summer was so sexy once she got past the first few episodes were they tried to portray her as a side character who was a spoiled, stuck up bitch. That just didn’t work for her. Once they got her character right, I loved her!

What Guys Said 2

• i personally like my initials

0|0
    0|0
  • Lame it made me suicidal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes