Do you think a girl should dress conservatively when in a relationship?

Some items of clothing are just made to look sexually provocative. Example, thigh high stiletto boots paired with a skirt so short your butt hangs out.
I don’t think anyone should wear that lol
but do you think a woman should stop wearing mini skirts, low cut tops and stuff like that if she’s in a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Women should wear whatever they want, whenever they want and whether they are in a relationship or not

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that’s ridiculous. It’s clothing. If they got into a relationship with you wearing it then they shouldn’t have an issue with it whilst in said relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all; a girl should dress as sexy as she wants anytime she wants. I like it when my SO dresses sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you have no right of telling people what they can wear or what they should not wear

0|0
    0|0

• Personally, it would make it harder for the relationship to break apart so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • She can what ever she's comfortable wearing. I don't much care for mini skirts in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • She can wear what she wish

0|0
    0|0
  • No. i don't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes