What are the point of selfies?

Priorities in this country are backward.

52

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you. Honeestly selfies majority of time is a way too seek validation. That is about as far as it go. People want attention and to be validated way too much nowadays. For me it is the symptn of being alienated and disconnected from reality and their true essence. I think that is so because i myself was some day an alienated person who tought he was not alienated, and ehxibited many of these symptoms these people that post selfies ehxibit, but instead of selfies i entered in online debates to just try to give a strong opinion that people would pay attention to and comment over, that was my way of seeking validation and attention, but as time progressed and and i discovered more and more truths about what is really happening in this world and why it is happening and discovered more and more things about myself i realised how foolish that line of action really was. But to sum it up, yes things are backwards now, but it is a part of the great masterplan of the hidden occultist elite who rule this world behind the courtains, to have people alienated and almost zombified to make them easy to control and manipulate.

• Yeah. I'd rather be left alone and people not know much about me

• I'm not sure if you're religious or anything, but I think we are coming up on real dangerois times. I'm jist not saying that either, the longer the behavior continues where do conditioned we won't even see it coming. Something big.

• I am not religious, but i have a ton of experiences, very real, i know what is happening and it isn´t good and what will happen in the close future is even worse, get ready brother, terrifying times are indeed about to come before the multidimensional battle will be settle once and for all.