What is your favorite video game dlc?

What is your favorite video game dlc?

953

Most Helpful Guy

• Not which one's my favorite among these:

Witcher 3: Hearts Of Stone
    Witcher 3: Blood And Wine
    The Last Of Us: Left Behind
    Assassin's Creed Unity: Dead Kings
    InFamous Second Son: Paper Trail

I can't choose one from the Witcher 3 because I love both those DLCs equally. B&W because it brings a lot of content and HoS because it has the best plotline in the game in my opinion (I've never been so intrigued about any villain as much as I was about Gaunter O'Dimm).

• I messed up the first sentence. I meant I'm not sure which one's my favorite.

Most Helpful Girl

• Assassin's Creed Syndicate had a great one with Jack the Ripper and some smaller ones like the Penny Dreadful's that I found really cool, more for the story than anything, and I like the story packs that come with Arkham Knight just for the chance to play as someone other than Batman (there's never enough Red Hood in anything ever)