0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not which one's my favorite among these:

Witcher 3: Hearts Of Stone
    Witcher 3: Blood And Wine
    The Last Of Us: Left Behind
    Assassin's Creed Unity: Dead Kings
    InFamous Second Son: Paper Trail

I can't choose one from the Witcher 3 because I love both those DLCs equally. B&W because it brings a lot of content and HoS because it has the best plotline in the game in my opinion (I've never been so intrigued about any villain as much as I was about Gaunter O'Dimm).

1|0
    0|0
    • I messed up the first sentence. I meant I'm not sure which one's my favorite.

Most Helpful Girl

• Assassin's Creed Syndicate had a great one with Jack the Ripper and some smaller ones like the Penny Dreadful's that I found really cool, more for the story than anything, and I like the story packs that come with Arkham Knight just for the chance to play as someone other than Batman (there's never enough Red Hood in anything ever)

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 52

• I like the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are so anti dlc and micro transactions that I'm surprised rhis is a real question.

I liked my alternate skins in XCom and I like skins in most MOBAs I played like SMITE, LoL, and HotS. My son enjoyed the Zelda DLC for the latest one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pshhh, all about the exspantion packs. WoW Cata, Ark Ragnarok, CoD Onslaught, Baron Con Dark cheat exp.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still partial to Halo 2's multiplayer map packs from back in the day... back in the DAY! lol

Those maps were so good though... still very much a high point in the series.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can tell you my least favourite? Without a doubt it would be the Bioshock Infinite DLC.
    My favourite would probably be Fallout 3 (not sure which one specifically)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dying Light: The Following was a huge buff up to the game

1|2
    0|0
  • Whistleblower is pretty good. I also like Old World Blues, Dead Money, Minervas den, the borderlands dlcs, dawnguard, blood and wine, and hearts of stone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't really played any video game released after 2015 , but I did enjoy Arkham City's Harley Quinn Repack

1|0
    0|0
  • Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's assault on Dragon Keep, Or MISTER TORGUE'S CAMPAIGN OF CARNAGE.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Tiny Tinas Assault on Dragon Keep" for Borderlands 2

0|1
    0|0
  • Mount & Musket. It was a Mod or dlc for Mount & Blade Warband (PC Version only). Spent over 2000 hours of my childhood with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first black ops. Nearly all of the dlc’s.

Beat the shit out of all zombie maps, did all Easter eggs too :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Witcher 3 Blood and Wine hands down. The Witcher 3 is a very grim game with a grim atmosphere so to go to a place where it's always sunny is amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a big fan of dlcs but Fallout New Vegas had a couple pretty decent ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Ballad of gay tony-GTA 4
    Crimson map pack-halo 4
    Lots more

0|0
    0|0
  • Mass Effect citadel dlc. It's complete fan service, but I loved every second of it

1|0
    0|0
  • Blood and Wine

0|0
    0|0
  • Destiny Taken King

0|0
    0|0
  • Citadel DLC in Mass Effect 3

0|1
    0|0
  • Oblivion horse armor pack for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • General 1 2 and 3. All time fav

0|0
    0|0
  • Injustice 2 all DLC content...

0|0
    0|0
  • Blood and Wine - the Witcher 3. So beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked Burial at Sea

0|0
    0|0
  • hearts of stone witcher 3

0|1
    0|0
  • Tiny Tina borderlands 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark souls 3 ringed city

0|0
    0|0
  • What's DLC?

0|0
    0|0
    • Downloadable content. Add on packs. Extra items and stories not included in the main game. Stuff like that.

• Fallout New Vegas: Old Money

0|0
    0|0
  • I never played any DLC content before i think

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I only play real games. Hardcore games you can stab, slice and headshoot people endlessly. Cool games where theirs lots of blood and gore. Like when you kill someone and their bodies just falls apart into the little body pieces. A game you can camp and mirder noobs.
    A game like... like...
    LIKE!

Roblox

0|2
    0|1
    • Why don't you play dishonored then?

• I don't know never heard of it. Actually I just wrote this entire thing just to be funny. Just getting a little meme going.
      I play Red dead, you can tie people up and put them on the train tracks. I play many games, but I don't really favor one in particular.

• The Mechromancer DLC for Borderlands 2. I loved playing the Mechromancer character and I met the voice actress of her at a convention.

0|2
    0|0
  • Outlast makes me wanna piss myself.

1|1
    0|1
  • Wouldn't know.. . ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Call of duty
    Modern warfare

1|0
    0|1