Was Khole Kardashian dumb for taking Tristen back? Do you think she did the right thing? Why or why not?

Give your opinions about the situation.
  • yes
  • no

38

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I think she was in a really difficult position because of the baby. I don’t think I would have done the same though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Poor girl. She’s doing exactly as she did with Lamar holding on for dear god hoping things will change get better and he will be a good man. Bad people will always be bad people and what he did he is a DOG

I’m not a fan of the Kardashians but I do feel sad for all that Khloe has endured.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE