Was Khole Kardashian dumb for taking Tristen back? Do you think she did the right thing? Why or why not?

Give your opinions about the situation.
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I think she was in a really difficult position because of the baby. I don’t think I would have done the same though.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Poor girl. She’s doing exactly as she did with Lamar holding on for dear god hoping things will change get better and he will be a good man. Bad people will always be bad people and what he did he is a DOG

I’m not a fan of the Kardashians but I do feel sad for all that Khloe has endured.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I honestly couldn't care less about any of those chuckle fucks. I can't understand why anyone follows the lives of those morons

1|3
    0|0
  • the whole Kardashian Clan has a collective IQ of about 5 outside of the mother, And when will the Kardashians stop fucking every womanizing NBA fuckboy and stop being surprised they are fucking around? Stupid stupid people

1|0
    0|0
  • If i had a gun and was in a room with her, an ISIS member and a leader of the KKK, id use all my bullets on her.
    Please, please, please for the love of all things sane, stop making morons famous!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really? Who fucking cares!

0|0
    0|0
  • The only dumb one is you, because you actually follow what happens to random talentless whores that have absolutely nothing to be famous for

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's none of our business. She did it for the sake of love n the relationship that would impact their child

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes