Anybody has a funny joke?

I just want to see if there are good and creative jokes out there. It can be in English or French since they are the only languages I speak and read fluently.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's one. You have to know that in the United States, red-necks are supposed to be uneducated and stupid, as well as inbred.

A small zoo in North Carolina
    obtained a very rare species of gorilla.

Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female,
    became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, The veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck
    part-time worker responsible for cleaning the animal cages

Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but Possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species. The Zoo Keepers thought they might have a solution.

Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition. Would he Be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have To think the matter over carefully.

The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under
    five conditions:

"First" , Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips."
    The Keepers quickly agreed to this condition.

"Second" , he said, "She must wear a 'Make America Great Again' hat."
    The keepers again readily agreed to this condition.

"Third" , he said, "you can't never tell no one about this."
    The keepers again readily agreed to this condition.

"Fourth" , Bobby Lee said, "I want all the children raised Southern Baptist." Once again it was agreed.

And last ," Bobby Lee said, "I'm gonna need another week to come up with the $500.00.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Two cousins in an expensive restaurant, they ate steaks and expensive wine, had a good time, the bill came for 2000 dollars, they stated that they wanted to pay it back and forth, one of them said ok lets get 2 buckets of water and dip our head in the water, whoever comes out of the water first pays the bill, they both drowned

0|0
    0|0
  • What does a baby look like when you put it in the microwave for 7 minutes?
    I don't know, I masturbate with my eyes closed

0|0
    0|0
  • Two Clowns are eating a cannibal, when one clowns says to the other... I think we got the joke wrong...

0|1
    0|0
  • I got new shoes from my drug dealer, i don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are pirates called pirates?

Because they Arrr!

0|1
    0|0
  • Many many many many many fart noises over and over again

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your favorite number?
    Mine is yours phone number... i just don't have it yet😜

0|0