Which was your favorite cartoon network show growing up?

Which was your favorite cartoon network show growing up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Many people seem to mostly remember that show for its "scary" episodes, but I actually have the impression that most episodes barely had anything scary in them, if at all. Plus, most episodes had an engaging story and the show as whole had a cast of recurring characters who were pretty charismatic and creative.

And, of course, let's not forget that the show had a pretty neat soundtrack too. =)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBPUDxke1b8

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Probably tom and jerry. I really liked powerpuff girls. Kids next door. Ed, Edd, and eddy, courage the cowardly dog, foster home, kids next door. I don't know what kids are watching these days on Cartoon Network but, to me, it looks pretty bad.

0|0
    1|0
    • They just made like a remake for the power puff girls. I heard they're making one courage too and yeah I was lurking the other day in cartoon network not the same

• I liked Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Also Ed, Edd n Eddy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh man, was rugratz on Cartoon Network? Ed Edd and eddy was pretty good too. Cat dog was awesome. Courage the cowardly dog is amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a tie between ed, edd, and eddy.. and the grim adventures with Billy and mandy

0|0
    0|0
  • Foster's home for imaginary friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Johnny Bravo

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I was around long before Cartoon Network was a thing, but I would say...
    'Space Ghost: Coast to Coast'

0|0
    0|0
  • Courage the Cowardly dog, Cow and Chicken, Dexters laboratory, Jonny Bravo, and DBZ

0|0
    0|0
  • Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Why did they have to get canceled?

0|0
    0|0
  • ed, edd, and eddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teen Titans

0|0
    0|0
  • teen titans

0|0
    0|0
  • Courage dog