Favorite cartoon when you where a kid?

Mine was, Thundercats, He-Man, Scooby Doo, Ghostbusters.

52

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. Masters of the Universe 2. Thundercats 3. Looney Tunes 4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5. The Muppet Babies 6. Alvin & The Chipmunks 7. Ghostbusters 8. The Flintstones 9. Transformers 10. GI Joes 11. Batman 12. X-Men 13. Superman 14. The Woody Woodpecker show 15. Super Mario Bros 16. Sonic the hedgehog 17. Silver Hawks 18. Tom & Jerry 19. Pup name Scooby 20. Dennis the Menace 21. The Jetsons 21. Winnie the Pooh 22. Gummie Bears 23. Care Bears 24. Chip N Dale 25. Peter Pan

• Pink Panther, He-Man, Looney Tunes.

by the way is this Karim Jovian?

• But your name is KarimM and your pfp is literally him.
      I can understand if you want to hide your profile

• There’s a lot of KarimM’s out there and and my profile picture isn’t of him.