I wanna get a small tattoo on the back of my neck. Maybe inner wrist or across my ribs? Advice for less painful areas?

My crush says he'll give me shit unmercifully if it's on the back of my neck lol. I said it will be hidden cause of my long hair.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• You should get a tattoo of a tattoo shaped like a tattoo of a tattoo.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Fucking brilliant idea lol

Most Helpful Girls

• I am covered and the back of your neck or wrist. Ribs hurt like hell.
    Wrist more then the back of the neck as well. Back of the neck was soothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • This chart always helped me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 10

• I have tattoos in all those areas. The wrist hurt the worst by far. So many nerves! The ribs were slightly painful when it was on the bones same with the neck, when it was over my spine it definitely hurt more. What is your tattoo going to be? That definitely helps us with helping with placement. I do constantly forget about the one on the back of my neck because I never see it

1|0
    0|0
  • The rips are one of the most painful parts of the body to be tattooed. The rust is okay depending on what you get but it can hurt a little, also it personally doesn鈥檛 look good in my opinion but you do what makes you happy. Honestly I鈥檇 say the neck is best

1|0
    0|0
  • Any more fatty places on your body like your belly or ass hurt less if the skin is right to the bones it'll hurt a lot more

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't really hurt just don't think about it I've got on my ankle, collar bone and hip and the most painful think I've had done would probably be my second earring piercings so don't think and just go with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Just... not ribs if it's your first one. Id go with a tester area else where first like your arm to measure your pain threshold and then see how you feel

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't Flower Petal ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • Whyyyy

• Show All
    • Ah, well I probably can't afford to anyway lol 馃拫

• Every place is painful just do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it

1|0
    0|0
  • Wrist is good place if you don't want much pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is such a place? LOL hahaha

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes