How do I get my dad to stop calling Ariana Grande this?

Ariana Grande is not my favourite favourite but I like her songs "Problem", "Break Free", and "One Last Time". I think she is adorable. But my dad keeps referring to her as "That Sleazy, Slutty, Little Tart Who is Riddled with Siphilus. A Total Dog Turd in Pretty Packaging."

He is convinced that the guys who blew up her concert in Manchester were after her to punish her for her sins. (He is not Muslim BTW)

What do I say? I know not all celebrities are not total saints.

48

Most Helpful Girl

• can't change a person's opinion about an artist all the time. there's always going to be the lovers and the haters. I honestly can't stand Ariana grande but it doesn't bother me that there are others that love her. if you like her stuff just keep on listening and ignoring your dad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol... he's right dude. After 22 people were killed at her concert she sang at a tribute about getting dicked so hard she couldn't walk, along with wrists icicles* and dick bicycles.

*Wrist icicle: When you give a handjob and the cum drips off your wrist

• Wow... I bet that is where he is coming from actually. I bet he read that exact same article you read. You have succeeded in kind of putting me off of her.

• Yeah... I think she is a kind person but now reading her side to side lyrics...

• Acting nice is free and in no way a virtue.