How do I get my dad to stop calling Ariana Grande this?

Ariana Grande is not my favourite favourite but I like her songs "Problem", "Break Free", and "One Last Time". I think she is adorable. But my dad keeps referring to her as "That Sleazy, Slutty, Little Tart Who is Riddled with Siphilus. A Total Dog Turd in Pretty Packaging."

He is convinced that the guys who blew up her concert in Manchester were after her to punish her for her sins. (He is not Muslim BTW)

What do I say? I know not all celebrities are not total saints.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• can't change a person's opinion about an artist all the time. there's always going to be the lovers and the haters. I honestly can't stand Ariana grande but it doesn't bother me that there are others that love her. if you like her stuff just keep on listening and ignoring your dad.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol... he's right dude. After 22 people were killed at her concert she sang at a tribute about getting dicked so hard she couldn't walk, along with wrists icicles* and dick bicycles.

*Wrist icicle: When you give a handjob and the cum drips off your wrist

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow... I bet that is where he is coming from actually. I bet he read that exact same article you read. You have succeeded in kind of putting me off of her.

• Show All
    • Yeah... I think she is a kind person but now reading her side to side lyrics...

• Acting nice is free and in no way a virtue.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• That's pretty descriptive. It sounds like he probably has more reasons for calling her that than you do for wanting him to stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • ignore him... whats it matter waht he thinks anyway. its music and as such is subjective. i bet he has been into some real shit in his day. infact i guarantee it

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother with it. People in public will always have haters, and those haters can be someone you don't care about or your closest friend or family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh i feel Ariana is way overrated.. she is just prettt thats i.. the music is just bad.. but in saying so we can't judge anyones character like that.. i mean i may not like her music at all... but i dont know her personally so i cannot call her names... i mean u can call her sexy or hot or u may call her unattractive too cause u can see that with ur own eyes.. but ur dad doesn't know her personally. its wrong of him to call her that... As for you just ignore.. if u like her then just follow her and listen to her music but ignore what he says..

0|0
    0|0
  • Your dad seems like a weak beta male

0|0
    0|1
  • In his defense behind that pretty face she really is quite a cunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with your dad. Her career is centered on the fact that she's attractive, that's her selling point. As such, you can pretty safely bet that she's fucked to get where she is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes