What is your favorite crime/mystery TV series?

I LOVE crime shows. I watch them almost every day so I'm wondering if other people are as addicted/obsessed with various crime/murder mystery tv shows as I am. Lol Criminal Minds is probably my favorite but I love the original NCIS too.

Which one is your favorite? There can only be 7 poll options so if you don't see your favorite listed, let me know in your opinion! If I haven't seen it before, maybe I'll check it out. :)
  • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation or another version of it (NY, Miami, etc.)
  • Law & Order or another version of it (SVU, Criminal Intent, etc.)
  • NCIS or another version of it (Los Angeles, New Orleans, etc.)
    Vote C
  • Criminal Minds
    Vote D
  • Castle
    Vote E
  • Bones
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

2332

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love watching Crime Shows too. Almost all the poll options are shows I watched and love. My favorite is also Criminal Minds. However, I also loved CSI (the original, as well as CSI:NY and CSI:Miami). I love Law and Order: SVU (though sometimes it can be pretty intense). I also loved a show called Without A Trace, it was really good.

I watch a lot of Investigation Discovery, I love that channel and my favorite shows on there are See No Evil and Your Worst Nightmare. Pretty much all shows on that channel are good.