What is your favorite crime/mystery TV series?

I LOVE crime shows. I watch them almost every day so I'm wondering if other people are as addicted/obsessed with various crime/murder mystery tv shows as I am. Lol Criminal Minds is probably my favorite but I love the original NCIS too.

Which one is your favorite? There can only be 7 poll options so if you don't see your favorite listed, let me know in your opinion! If I haven't seen it before, maybe I'll check it out. :)
What is your favorite crime/mystery TV series?
  • CSI: Crime Scene Investigation or another version of it (NY, Miami, etc.)
    Vote A
  • Law & Order or another version of it (SVU, Criminal Intent, etc.)
    Vote B
  • NCIS or another version of it (Los Angeles, New Orleans, etc.)
    Vote C
  • Criminal Minds
    Vote D
  • Castle
    Vote E
  • Bones
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love watching Crime Shows too. Almost all the poll options are shows I watched and love. My favorite is also Criminal Minds. However, I also loved CSI (the original, as well as CSI:NY and CSI:Miami). I love Law and Order: SVU (though sometimes it can be pretty intense). I also loved a show called Without A Trace, it was really good.

I watch a lot of Investigation Discovery, I love that channel and my favorite shows on there are See No Evil and Your Worst Nightmare. Pretty much all shows on that channel are good.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• At one point it was Criminal minds but I realized sometimes it was too dramatic.. LOL.. But it's L&O SVU... That's where it's at.. True Detective was really good too.. Although I never finished it..

0|0
    0|0
  • The first few seasons of Criminal Minds and the original Law and Order were pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • Death in Paradise, not a high-tech but it is modernised. Enjoyable characters as well!

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever it is about a guy who can’t die and he works in the more and helps out the police with the investigation

0|0
    0|0
  • The killing is the best but i voted for castle cause that is really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one vote for Castle. My buddies are voting on this it seems

0|0
    0|0
  • can someone tell me why this list doesn't have breaking bad or orange is the new black?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because they aren't the type of crime shows I'm referring to but if you like those then cool.

• Does Breaking bad count? Is one of my favorite series :O

0|0
    0|0
  • Walker Texas Ranger is my favorite crime show and sons of anarchy if it counts in that category

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawai five O and there s one called the mediator i think

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer death note. The reason is you'll get it if u watch it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucifer

0|0
    0|0
  • True detective
    Fargo

0|0
    0|0
  • NYPD Blue is my all time favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once watched numb3rs

0|1
    0|0
  • I like Chicago PD the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly recommend The Killing on Netflix

0|0
    0|0
  • Dexter😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Dexter

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucifer is a amazing show

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• Me too... I love them.:)

In no particular order:

Person of Interest
    Life
    George Gently
    Death in Paradise - first few seasons
    Grantchester
    Foyle's War
    Sherlock Homles - BBC
    Elementary
    Lethal Weapon
    Blindspot
    Black List - first few seasons
    Shetland
    Silver Spoon - if you can handle Russian speaking with English subtitles
    River
    The Fall
    Ripper Street
    Wallander

just to name a few... I could go on and on... lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love crime and mystery shows too.
    I got cable tv, and there’s this channel all about investigation and crime. Channels number 138 on spectrum 😆😆 it stays there all day and it plays multiple detective shows 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾 there is one called “see no evil” I love that one and also “murder women” or something , about evil women who did crime for whatever reason. All real life stories

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved Cold Case a lot, it made me cry almost every time. Newer ones I'm watching currently are Blindspot and Unforgettable.

2|0
    0|0
  • Urg, no I hate those types of shows. So formulaic.

I adored True Detective though, the second fell way short of the first series but still good... except Colin Farrel's moustache. Seriously Farrel, what was going on there?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do i have to choose only one? They are all so great apart from law and order never liked it.
    You should watch one called deception its one of my favorite too its awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • NCIS (when Ziva and Tony was still there), Criminal Minds, NCIS: Los Angeles, Law and Order: SUV!!! That's my show - love it!! (I feel like there's more shows but can't think)

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted other because you forgot to put one that is very well know to those of us in are late 20s its a cartoon but its still a crime mystery show, Scooby doo is why I put other as my choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Criminal Minds and Dexter! Oh and cold case. I used to love Bones but I haven't seen it since like season 3 or 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m watching Lucifer at the moment but I don’t have a favourite

0|0
    0|0
  • NCIS (pre-Ziva dying) and Criminal Minds!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes! I liked NCIS much more with Ziva. It's still objectively one of my favorites but it hasn't been the same after she died, Tony leaving also ruined it for me even more. :(

• Exactly, same here! When I heard that they were killing off Ziva, I watched the episode after Tony got on the aeroplane but I never watched another one. Tiva eventually being an item was good but they rushed that part just to hurry story along until they could kill her. I refuse to watch any subsequent episodes lol Ziva is my favourite character for so many reasons! Her being killed was a joke because she would never let anyone kill her! I could complain about it forever so I’ll stop here lol

• I love Criminal Minds so damn much hahahah

1|0
    0|0
  • Law and order suv. By far 👌

0|1
    0|0
  • Criminal Minds <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Criminal minds is the best!

0|0
    0|0