Netflix suggestions?

I was thinking of watching the walking dead but is it any good? I watched the first episode but it didn’t really grab my attention

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like animated shows, Violet Evergarden is worth a watch. And of course full metal alchemist: brotherhood is one of the best shows of all time in my opinion, animated or not, so definitely give it a try if you're inclined. I don't know many non anime shows, sorry, I'm just a satanic otaku.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Gallivant is a new show on there that's really funny. It's a satire.
    Anime- I would say The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. is really good.
    Drama- Descendant of the Sun was really good but it's a bit older.
    Stand up Comedies- John Mullany, Kathleen Madigan, and Gabriel Iglesias.
    Horror- Heathers.
    Family movies- Moana.
    There are so many more I love but these are my favorites

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You should skip to the newer episode. They are way better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, the walking dead is really boring. I suggest The Following or maybe The 100

0|0
    0|0
  • DEATH NOTE

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry for a bit excited lol, that's my favourite series on Netflix

• Show All
    • Probably bias, don't like things that try to ride off the original, like the second part of deathnote, that was weak just to make the ending better

• Tou misunderstand what brotherhood is then. Let me explain, the original fma started while the manga, the original material, was still being written, it caught up with the material and instead of doing what dbz or bleach or naruto would do and make filler or stop the show temporarily, fma decided to write an entirely new story on the fly for the anime. It diverged from the manga and took it's own take on what the story would be. Fma brotherhood was the retelling that followed the manga almost 100% it was weak for the first little bit because it didn't put as much effort into the parts that were already animated in the original but in the opinions of myself and many others, it told a much better and more interesting story.

• Sense8.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black lighting

0|0
    0|0
  • Black mirror

0|0
    0|0
  • Rick and Morty

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i’ll give you a list of the best shows on netflix:
    greys anatomy, the office, vampire diaries, the originals, gossip girl, and friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Devilman crybaby

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes