Netflix suggestions?

I was thinking of watching the walking dead but is it any good? I watched the first episode but it didn’t really grab my attention

38

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like animated shows, Violet Evergarden is worth a watch. And of course full metal alchemist: brotherhood is one of the best shows of all time in my opinion, animated or not, so definitely give it a try if you're inclined. I don't know many non anime shows, sorry, I'm just a satanic otaku.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gallivant is a new show on there that's really funny. It's a satire.
    Anime- I would say The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. is really good.
    Drama- Descendant of the Sun was really good but it's a bit older.
    Stand up Comedies- John Mullany, Kathleen Madigan, and Gabriel Iglesias.
    Horror- Heathers.
    Family movies- Moana.
    There are so many more I love but these are my favorites