Would you pose nude with a celebrity and five of your friends for a photobook for charity?

Emma Watson has promised £2million to charity if you and five of your girlfriends posed fully nude with her for an erotic photobook. She will only agree to the shoot herself if you and your friends agree too. Along with 100% of proceeds going to charity from the book sales too. Would you be brave enough to do it and would you think you could get five of your friends to join in?
  • Would you pose nude with a celebrity and five of your friends for a photobook for charity??Yes
    Vote A
  • Would you pose nude with a celebrity and five of your friends for a photobook for charity??No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, after all that Two Mill will only have a tiny percent actually go to helping the actual people, animals, whatever the goal is. Who wants to see a bunch of ordinary lame ass people pose baked with a celebrity, which I doubt she would actually be naked.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• For £2million to charity, I'd do it in a heart beat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on whether it is full nude or covered nude.
    Yes / maybe for coveted nude.
    No for full nude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've posed nude for the guy I married. But they're not for the public.

I've had offers from Playboy and Maxim. I was offered a million dollars to be the cover girl.

I'll admit that I thought about it. A million dollars is a good bit of money, and it was tempting.

My brother was like, ‘Jennie, I think you need to rethink that.’ I asked why, and he said, ‘If a little girl goes to the grocery store and sees that magazine and says ‘Daddy, there’s Jennie. Can I get that magazine?’ And then the dad has to say, ‘No, that’s not appropriate.’ How would that make you feel?’ That hit me like a ton of bricks, and I was like forget it, there’s no way. I accept being a role model and I love the fact that I have the opportunity to be the best role model I can be for the youth of today and tomorrow.

Still, I do think about it once in a while. I know my husband would be cool with it. But I want to be a role model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Heck i will donate to get out of doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but i dont have the money

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's for charity then I'll say yes

0|0
    1|0
  • Absolutely and I have the friends to join me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I’d do it but could I get paid from some of that £2million? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • do we get pillows to cover the essentials?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes