Would you pose nude with a celebrity and five of your friends for a photobook for charity?

Emma Watson has promised £2million to charity if you and five of your girlfriends posed fully nude with her for an erotic photobook. She will only agree to the shoot herself if you and your friends agree too. Along with 100% of proceeds going to charity from the book sales too. Would you be brave enough to do it and would you think you could get five of your friends to join in?
  • Would you pose nude with a celebrity and five of your friends for a photobook for charity??Yes
  • Would you pose nude with a celebrity and five of your friends for a photobook for charity??No

12

Most Helpful Girl

• No, after all that Two Mill will only have a tiny percent actually go to helping the actual people, animals, whatever the goal is. Who wants to see a bunch of ordinary lame ass people pose baked with a celebrity, which I doubt she would actually be naked.