Does anyone here watch or play Yu-gi-oh?

As the title says! if so what sort of deck do you use and what season of the show is your favourite? :D

Does anyone here watch or play Yu-gi-oh?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Xyz dragon cannon fave deck, the season where they get trapped by Noah kaibas half brother and their fav cards are them

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool! :) Personally I didn't like the arc with Noah but I loved the one with Dartz and that doesn't seem to be popular at all.

• Show All
    • Orichalcos was my fave season tied with the last

• It was so dark and had such heavy emotion

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen or played in so long, but I used to love Yu-gi-oh

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Love it so yes, favourite season is yugioh gx season 1, deck i use lots of diffrent ones main is exodia, flower cardians, predplants, and a fairy deck.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awesome! I couldn't really get into GX but my housemate loves it and jayden is his favourite ever character :P Sounds cool I too use a lot of different decks~ I use dinomists mainly, monarchs too and currently building a trickstar deck :D

• Show All
    • Ah that's fair enough, I think it's a bit stupid really but I love the art style of the Trickstars!

• Not anymore

Everything fell off after the Yusei Fudo series with synco monsters

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree~ I watched the first season in English and loved it so much and rewatched it in Japanese and fell in love with it even more. I tried watching GX and further and couldn't get into it. However I do love the new cards but much prefer duelling with old school type decks where there are no extra deck monsters except fusion!

• I used to play. And i am currently watching the 3rd season of the show.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did watch and play a long time ago, but the show became boring. I play Duel Links every once in a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to watch.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's something I never watched as a child but got into a few years ago and I love the game ^_^

• I dont know about the game.
      But its interesting to watch

• This was my shit when I was 11

1|0
    0|0
  • Love to play it with you though

0|0
    0|0
  • No I’m not a loser.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1