Any "So bad it's good" flims you could share?

the room
A classic

1025

Most Helpful Guys

• Sharknado !!! Omg Soo good

• Who has a baby inside the stomach of a shark during a tornado and excapes the shark to free baby

Most Helpful Girls

What Guys Said 23

• The marine starring John cena it's funny with how bad it is. Here's the hero bang explosion nothing wrong yet he gets knocked out on multiple occasion 's and as the hero that's laughable oh yeah and the boiled sweets guy lol

• I’m kind of a nerd and I like history and politics, and lately I’ve been watching North Korean movies on YouTube. They’re really poorly acted and have bad special effects but they’re good just because they’re so different from Western movies.

• Their political propaganda videos are also hilarious. A couple months ago they put out a video rendering of them blowing up the uss Carl Vinson and my buddies and I are all on that ship and even with them threatening all our lives we were all fucking dying watching it because it literally looked like a ps1 game.

• The 5th element is a giving but so is natural born killers so weird but good

• Suburbia - Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers is in it and one of the other actors screws up and calls him "Flea" even though that's not his character's name. It made it through editing.

Dead Alive - features Father McGruder, a priest who yells "I kick ass for the Lord!" and then promptly gets killed by zombies. He turns into a zombie and is killed thereafter by the protagonist, with a modified lawn mower

Crippled Masters - 1970's martial arts movie involving two kung fu masters. One of them doesn't have any arms and the other doesn't have any legs. They team up to take down the gang who crippled them and killed their families. They literally strap the guy with arms to the torso of the guy with legs.

Battlefield Earth: John Travolta as a cat person

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus - has the line "Don't love the ocean too much. It'll never love you back" on top of generally bad acting and poor set design

• Those movies aren't bad at all.

• What makes the movies bad then? If they accomplish what they aim to, what other duty do they have?

• @BrianMerritt my criteria is mainly centered around artistic value:

- a deep storyline
      - good character development
      - well crafted sets and costumes
      - good special effects
      - actors are skilled at their craft

and then there are other things:
      - plausible science fiction
      - accurate dialogue when talking about science, technology, history, etc.
      - free of plot holes that don't lead anywhere
      - no Deus ex Machina (unless it's tongue-in-cheek)

Movies that have these traits are films I consider to be "good". That doesn't mean I don't find movies without these (or even those that are severely deficient in these) to be entertaining. Personally I love watching bad movies. But I'm not going to call a turd a diamond just because it's fun to watch.

• "F the prom"
    "iBoy"
    Really any teen movies that you can find on netflix. ESPECIALLY the originals. Remember: don't be a pidge!

• Walking tall
    Air heads
    Egg heads
    Big trouble in little china
    The cube

• death train

worst film I've ever seen. so bad it shouldve been classed as a comedy

• Kill buljo. It's norwegian comedy version of kill bill. It's small budget movie, but funny af.

• Begin again shows the truth about mindset of youngsters you should watch this

• Black white and sex is a good movie. Not bad just good

• Gigli. Its so cringy you probably won't finish it.

• The Emoji Movie is the greatest film of all time

• I believe Batman And Robin simply must be said

• See friend request horror film ever

• VHS is good

• Hot Rod

• Any old Godzilla from the 60's

• I did nat 😂

• Horror story

• Bruce almighty

• Birdemic. a true masterpiece.

• Shaun of the dead

• Films?

What Girls Said 8

• Disaster Movie it's so funny and so cringy all at the same time

• Same with all those parody movies that came out in the early 2000's. Disaster movie, superhero movie, not another teen movie, meet the Spartans. They were all terrible but hilarious.

• the Sasquatch gang

• Hansel and Gretel Get Baked

• Journey to the seventh planet

• Also the room

• So bad thats good? Hahahs nice

• the shining

• Have any of you seen the new Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom trailer? In my opinion it doesn't make the movie look good.