What are your opionions on pole-dancing (as a sport/competition, not as exotic dancing)?

I compete in it, professionally, and I'm just wondering if it's still laughed at. Not that I care, I'm just curious. When it first popped off, people thought of it as a joke, and many jokes were made. I like doing it. It's fun.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. Both photos are of me, so don't ask. I'm a professional pole dancer (not a stripper, so down boys), I compete. I'm korean-American, born and bread in USA. I love dancing, guns, and sports. I date women and men, sometimes at the same time. It's my life, I live it how I chose. I'm an open book to those I like.

No need to ask a question about it, if thats what you have written in your profile. Yikes

1|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't asking for confirmation, I was just curious about general opinions.

• Like i said, if you don't care about how you life... there's no need to ask

• live*

• the only opinions i got about it is that it requires a lot of muscle control and fitness of someone's body. it seems like an amazing skill. i've got nothing against it, even if it's as "exotic dancing".

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It's good! I wouldn't laugh at that, I'd be in awe.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• It requires a lot of muscle and fitness to do properly, it's a great workout and valid as a competition

0|0
    0|0
  • It shows amazing athleticism, but it is still stigmatized in some circles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got friends that do a bit. It's an impressive sport

0|0
    0|0
  • Pole dancers are basically hoes.

0|0
    3|1
    • You clearly have no idea what yu're talking about, but thanks for answering.

• Show All
    • @TheFlak38 To be clear, there's nothing wrong with strippers. However, you were answering my question, which I clarified as not the exotic kind, but as a sport or work out. I personally have never danced naked (not because I wouldn't, but I doubt I have anything anyone wants to see). I'm talking about fully clothed, sporting event.

@sugarette I have to assume Flak here is trolling because anyone saying only women are hoes for stipping and dancing naked clearly isn't right in the head.

• I never said there is something wrong with it. Just don't complain that men look at you as nothing more than a sex object because thats what you like in reality.

• That's badass and cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't judge of something i don't know nothing about.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes