What are your opionions on pole-dancing (as a sport/competition, not as exotic dancing)?

I compete in it, professionally, and I'm just wondering if it's still laughed at. Not that I care, I'm just curious. When it first popped off, people thought of it as a joke, and many jokes were made. I like doing it. It's fun.

38

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. Both photos are of me, so don't ask. I'm a professional pole dancer (not a stripper, so down boys), I compete. I'm korean-American, born and bread in USA. I love dancing, guns, and sports. I date women and men, sometimes at the same time. It's my life, I live it how I chose. I'm an open book to those I like.

No need to ask a question about it, if thats what you have written in your profile. Yikes

• I wasn't asking for confirmation, I was just curious about general opinions.

• Like i said, if you don't care about how you life... there's no need to ask

• live*

• the only opinions i got about it is that it requires a lot of muscle control and fitness of someone's body. it seems like an amazing skill. i've got nothing against it, even if it's as "exotic dancing".

Most Helpful Girls

• It's good! I wouldn't laugh at that, I'd be in awe.