Anyone else see Avengers Infinity War?

I saw it with my boyfriend tonight. I loved it! I was a little troubled by the ending. What do you guys think?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Have not had the chance to see it yet dear Queen Of Cups, but most of the people I know said it was good but not better than the previous one!

Is it really better or just OK?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't but I got a few controversial spoilers and now I don't know what is true and what is now
    Which is fine by me, I will watch it soon

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• DON'T SAY SHIT ABOUT THE ENDING!!! (or the movie for that matter).

I went to see Black Panther on the opening of Avengers. Haven't had a chance to see Avengers yet, but the Infinity War is a 2 part saga, so that is probably why there is so much unanswered questions at the end of the first movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • watched it without even going to the theaters and it was pretty cool. The ending is definitely a nerds wet dream (kidding) but seriously how the last 30 or so minutes went down was definitely something that makes you think how part 2 will go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't see it and I know this movie is about everyone being in it but I am a bit turned off by Marvel And DC now because all of their movies or TV shows have everyone inserted into everyone else's story. I mean back in the day it was rare to see a team up now all anything is is a bunch of other heroes in the main hero's movie or show and it takes away from the story and Infity War is such a clusterfuck lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved it. With all those stars, they did it in the best way possible by focusing more on Thanos. The ending bothered me a bit but that's okay. I'm upset that Hulk wasn't really in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always have this feeling I'd be bored watching superheroes movies, so decided to give this a try, turn out I fell asleep a couple of times during infinity war, sorry I don't really know how the story goes

0|0
    0|0
  • Loki isn't dead. In ending, they were not killed they were just disintegrated. Just like thanos brought back vision to his life. He can bring or anyone can bring or integrate them with the help of one of the infinity stones.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its gonna go down as one of the best action entertainment movies of all time like the empire strikes back was

1|0
    0|1
  • Yea, it's the worst Marvel movie yet. Trying to do everything and accomplishing nothing, it was just a mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard the ending made some folks mad. Plus, the next one won't be out until 2021, so a cliff hanger would suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we should make the ending a reality on earth at least

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved it&the ending was so different I mean they lost lol, Iā€™m excited for the next movie & I was sad when Spidey died

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a DC Comics over Marvel Comics guy, so I've actually haven't seen any of the movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought Infinity Wars was a Star Wars movie

1|0
    0|1
  • Have t even seen the first avengers movie šŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't seen it yet

0|0
    0|0
  • It was fucked up