Your all time fav movie, and a remarkable quote in it?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Memories of Murder is my favourite movie. It's based on a true story about serial murders in a South Korean village which went unresolved.

I love the quote where the DNA testing is inconclusive at the end and one of the detectives (who always boasts he can look into someone's eyes and tell if someone is lying) looks at the suspect and says 'Fuck, I don't know'. They have to let him go.

• I haven't seen it but the quote is really funny lol

• lol it's not supposed to be funny but if you haven't seen it I can see how it would come across that way! It's an amazing movie.. very similar to David Fincher's The Zodiac

• Now I can tell how scared iam lol.. seems interesting movie I should watch.