Is this a good business name?

Ok so I own a business that has to do with butterflies. My name is Mellow (yeah I already know that’s a weird name, idc) so we all know how butterflies go through metamorphosis? I’m thinking about naming is Mellomorphosis.. I can’t tel if it’s dumb or good😂 please don’t drag me in the comments just looking for an opinion
  • I like it
  • No it’s dumb

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Mellomorphosis.

Consider using "Papillon" in some way though. That's French for butterfly and butterfly enthusiasts like you would know that.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is a name that makes you very happy when you see it, go for it. But from a business perspective:
    1. It's too long
    2. It kind of sounds like a disease (not good for getting clients)
    3. I think something to do with butterflies should be a little more friendly and sweet
    Also, I don't think sharing a potential business name online is a good idea, with patenting and copyright laws nowadays.

P. S. Your name is beautiful, maybe consider naming the business after yourself! 'Mellow' is very catchy as well as short and sweet!