Do scary movies scare you even as an adult?

I'm watching nightmare on elm street and while I'm not scared, I'm also scared and have to go in the back now to do some stuff. I'm in the house alone and it's on my TV.

1215

Most Helpful Guy

• I stopped getting scared from scary movies since I was 7-8. I developed an interest in paranormal and supernatural stuff so horror movies, especially the ones based on true events are more like research for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'm a whimp when it comes to scary movies. I never watch demon type movies ever- fuck that shit

• Yeah I don't watch demonic movies either, I remember watching devil inside, and as soon as I saw what was going on, I took it out the DVD and stomped that shit out. I must have got from a DVD guy or something. Some paranormal movies are tolerable but it was too sick.

• The two girls are so called Christians. They used to go to church every Sunday and tried to invite me even though they look at me poisonously and pick on me throughout the week, they are really creepy. When they do their witchcraft and the demons come to attack me in my sleep, they stay on the other side of the apartment and laugh like witches. I threatened to kill on of them so they started bringing a wizard here, when he comes through the gate the house gets heavy but I stood up to them and called the cops. He lid that he was her dad and they took a woman here saying it was their mom, they are not real sisters, it was so much craziness going on, I was set on beating one of them up. But since then they've stopped what they were doing. My landlord told me that the church they attend does voodoo, I remember he threatening me and telling me that. And this is where they tried to invite me, because they wanted to harm me.

• But I am not afraid, I just see that many people are insane and need to be thrown in a burning fire.