Do scary movies scare you even as an adult?

I'm watching nightmare on elm street and while I'm not scared, I'm also scared and have to go in the back now to do some stuff. I'm in the house alone and it's on my TV.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I stopped getting scared from scary movies since I was 7-8. I developed an interest in paranormal and supernatural stuff so horror movies, especially the ones based on true events are more like research for me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'm a whimp when it comes to scary movies. I never watch demon type movies ever- fuck that shit

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I don't watch demonic movies either, I remember watching devil inside, and as soon as I saw what was going on, I took it out the DVD and stomped that shit out. I must have got from a DVD guy or something. Some paranormal movies are tolerable but it was too sick.

• Show All
    • The two girls are so called Christians. They used to go to church every Sunday and tried to invite me even though they look at me poisonously and pick on me throughout the week, they are really creepy. When they do their witchcraft and the demons come to attack me in my sleep, they stay on the other side of the apartment and laugh like witches. I threatened to kill on of them so they started bringing a wizard here, when he comes through the gate the house gets heavy but I stood up to them and called the cops. He lid that he was her dad and they took a woman here saying it was their mom, they are not real sisters, it was so much craziness going on, I was set on beating one of them up. But since then they've stopped what they were doing. My landlord told me that the church they attend does voodoo, I remember he threatening me and telling me that. And this is where they tried to invite me, because they wanted to harm me.

• But I am not afraid, I just see that many people are insane and need to be thrown in a burning fire.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Some i love like silent hill or final destination series but others like the first 2 child's play movies or house of wax or full metal jacket jest give me the creeps

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope most so called scary movies are crap. I once watched paranormal activity and have to say that it is the most gigantic pile of shit I have ever watched

0|0
    0|0
  • 1...2 freddies coming for you
    3...4 better lock your doors
    5...6 grab your crucifix.
    7...8 better stay up late.
    9..10 never sleep again.

Hahaha, just sleep with your lights on. And yeah I still get scared of these movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped watching scary movies. Sometimes they bore me or too gory for me. But yeah sometimes I get paranoid that someone was lurking in the shadows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I was pretty scared watching the last Annabelle movie. They knew how to build suspense and scare you

0|0
    0|0
  • Well ya know Freddy is more than likely in your house right now try not to doze off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Freddy will regret disturbing my sleep.

• Show All
    • I hated lois

• The show definitely changed a lot but I did like when it changed but was mad that they had Lex really die I thought he wasn't really dead then realized he was then the brought him back in the last episode and it was so stupid the way they did it it ruined it.

• found veronica disturbing
    then found out it is a true story

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all I have seen way worse shit in real life

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really. The jump scares get me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I love horror movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Scary movies don’t scare me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice boobs

0|0
    3|0
  • Don't go for a shower or in the loo.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I LOVE HORROR MOVIES.
    I love them
    I remember watching Conjuring and it's part 2 at 12 AM and then ut ended around 2-2:30 am.
    I've also watched and re-watched Emily Rose thing at 2 in the morning. I love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I love it :D My favorite movie genre, but only if its really scary and not just disgusting. Not into splatter at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing scares me anymore, I’ve gazed into the abyss and the abyss stared back but I won the staring contest

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing scared me for years then for some reason a movie called Darkness Falls did then nothing ever did again its weird.

• Fuck yes. I can't stand scary movies ALSO terribly scared of the dark

0|0
    0|0
  • The Conjuring did

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't scare me any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some i find creepy still.

0|0
    0|0