What do you think about the new 2018 Roseanne show?

410

Most Helpful Guys

• I liked the original, but I don't care for the new show. It has way too much liberal stuff in it.

• I love it its way better than before the only issue I have with it is the boy wearing a dress its putting out a bad message to the country.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it's alright. It can be really liberal but I can look past that if I can get a cheap laugh. I don't agree with some of what they say, but as long as I can get a cheap laugh I can pardon it.

• I’m liking it. I binge watched all of the previous seasons before the new episodes. They really recreated the feel of the original series.